Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Hope85 said:

Dv3b.gif

For the life of me I can never figure what she sees in this guy. His looks are definitely notย the main drawing card.ย  I guess it must be his dick.ย  Dasha I thought you had better Morals.ย  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cenkito said:

Por favor compartir video

Si usted tiene.

Hola amigo cenkito

ย ...solo es una pequeรฑa secuencia que se repite, no merece la pena hacer un video, no se preocupe que si en alguna ocasiรณn capturo algo que todos los que no somos PREMIUM querrรญamos ver, hare un videoย para todos.

SALUDOS

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

For the life of me I can never figure what she sees in this guy. His looks are definitely notย the main drawing card.ย  I guess it must be his dick.ย  Dasha I thought you had better Morals.ย  :biggrin:

I think she is lucky to get a great guy like Sasha. He has a great personality, treats her like a queen, and more than willing to help around the apartment. There isn't any others in RLC or VHTV as good as him.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think she is lucky to get a great guy like Sasha. He has a great personality, treats her like a queen, and more than willing to help around the apartment. There isn't any others in RLC or VHTV as good as him.

wait where's masha that's her bf

1 hour ago, danny74 said:

mashable should start worrying ,when sasha fuck dasha during the fuck he caresses her and kisses her and Ricks her gently but when he Ricks masha he does not kiss or caress her just rips herย 

To each their own.ย  Some like it gentle, some rough.ย  Masha much wilder in bed than Dasha, but both equally fun.

• Like 1