Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Who you calling ugly, certainly not Dasha. Dasha is very beautiful and sexy.

I think you are looking in a mirror.

For me she is ugly too. I don't like her and in my opinion she is not sexy. Its my opinion. If you don't agree i respect. And you respect me as well. Tastes my friend!!

21 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Who you calling ugly, certainly not Dasha. Dasha is very beautiful and sexy.

I cannot find much sexyness in Dasha.  There's nothing pretty inside her as well, she is absolutelly fake, and not very smart. Someone not polite could tell she is ------. Her body is way away from average, and badly made ugly tattoos look bad. Resembles something about crack (the drug).

Do you need more explanations?

I like to scroll the pics, but when she pops up, I feel somethin disgusting.

19 hours ago, kaapanen2 said:

I cannot find much sexyness in Dasha.  There's nothing pretty inside her as well, she is absolutelly fake, and not very smart. Someone not polite could tell she is ------. Her body is way away from average, and badly made ugly tattoos look bad. Resembles something about crack (the drug).

You could've just said 'she's not my type'...😏

• Like 2

Dasha previously never looked as she does now.  Check out her pictures at the original apartment she once shared with Demid, and you will see a fairly nice-looking lady.  She's never been a raving beauty, but she certainly looked sexy enough.  Granted, back then she already had the ass-ugly pistols and leg ink.  She also did not have whatever it is she inked between her tits, which happened much later into her stay there.    More importantly, she also had a few more kilos on her, and although she always seemed to maintain herself on the slim side, she was never as bony as she does now. 

I believe moving to Italy has done her good for her sanity and well being, as apparently the Demid relationship went south.

19 hours ago, kaapanen2 said:

I respect your opinion but disagree. She is probably the only female or male on any of the web sites that reads a book. She has done this ever since she has been on RLC. "Someone not polite could tell she is stupid" by not being polite gives you the ability to tell if someone is smart. Sounds like a statement made by someone not very smart.  There is nothing fake about Dasha, unlike most girls in VHTV and DLC apartments what you see is what you get. She shows her emotions with her face, you can tell everything about her by just watching her face.

I am not a big fan of Tattoos especial one that take away from a beautiful body. However nobody perfect in this world.

I see from your post that you are another of the Leora fans. You think she isn't faking at least half of her masturbation organism, putting on a show for her fans for money. Talk about "There's nothing pretty inside her as well, she is absolutelly fake, and not very smart" Leora lays around all day, does nothing other than masturbate in front of the camera. She only has one friend who comes around once a month. Not an example of someone with a lot of Intelligence.

My personal opinion is that Dasha is the sexiest female currently on any of the voyeur web sites. I login just to see her. Seeing her smile and happy makes my day. JMO.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I respect your opinion but disagree. She is probably the only female or male on any of the web sites that reads a book. She has done this ever since she has been on RLC. "Someone not polite could tell she is stupid" by not being polite gives you the ability to tell if someone is smart. Sounds like a statement made by someone not very smart.  There is nothing fake about Dasha, unlike most girls in VHTV and DLC apartments what you see is what you get. She shows her emotions with her face, you can tell everything about her by just watching her face.

I am not a big fan of Tattoos especial one that take away from a beautiful body. However nobody perfect in this world.

I see from your post that you are another of the Leora fans. You think she isn't faking at least half of her masturbation organism, putting on a show for her fans for money. Talk about "There's nothing pretty inside her as well, she is absolutelly fake, and not very smart" Leora lays around all day, does nothing other than masturbate in front of the camera. She only has one friend who comes around once a month. Not an example of someone with a lot of Intelligence.

My personal opinion is that Dasha is the sexiest female currently on any of the voyeur web sites. I login just to see her. Seeing her smile and happy makes my day. JMO.

People who pledge their own preferences as conviction for everyone else is simply that...looking in a mirror, lacking self confidence and likely, just from the pure nastiness...not very smart either.  As nagg said...he/they could have just said she's not my type,...but no...some people just have to take it that much over the top into the nasty zone.  Dasha performs, she does her thing and asks nothing of us.  if you don't like her, then don't watch.

Here this...I don't care if they don't like her or anyone else on RLC.  I have my preferences too, but I keep my "she looks" comments to myself.  I only comment on activity or lack there of.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

About Dasha's happiness I think that every thing that not connecting to her life with Dmid make her happy