Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

6 hours ago, kaapanen2 said:

I cannot find much sexyness in Dasha.  There's nothing pretty inside her as well, she is absolutelly fake, and not very smart. Someone not polite could tell she is stupid. Her body is way away from average, and badly made ugly tattoos look bad. Resembles something about crack (the drug).

Do you need more explanations?

I like to scroll the pics, but when she pops up, I feel somethin disgusting.

you cannot imagine how much i agree with you. i find her miserable. she lives as parasite no matter if she has good or bad life.

• Like 1

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dasha I know you read CC, don't pay attention to the idiots that post nasty remarks on CC. Their remarks are a reflection of their low self confidence. People that post remarks that are nasty are trying to make them self feel superior. You are a very beautiful, sexy and smart and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Not just my opinion but a fact.

Please SMILE it makes my day.

• Like 2

we are idiots cause we express our negative opinion for a tenant (which i believe is normal - we cant like everybody and never demanded to be liked by all others) but you, talking to that tenant, hoping she reads or cares (!!!) are a genius.

ok! no comments!

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:18 AM, kaapanen2 said:

God she's ugly..

19 hours ago, kaapanen2 said:

I cannot find much sexyness in Dasha.  There's nothing pretty inside her as well, she is absolutelly fake, and not very smart. Someone not polite could tell she is ------. Her body is way away from average, and badly made ugly tattoos look bad. Resembles something about crack (the drug).

Yes, you're allowed to post your opinions, as long you don't cross the
lines of the rules of this forum, which I believe you did, by miles.
There's nothing, however, that says I have to respect or agree with
them and I do not. Anyone who can so matter-of-factly spout such
heinous insults about someone doesn't deserve anyone's respect.

As Naga said, you could have just said she's not your type, but that
wouldn't have satisfied your inner Internet troll's need to stir up
trouble and provoke people. You had to be rude and insulting.

Bean said that everyone in this world is imperfect. I would agree.
Some more than others. And, you've proven, by your propensity at
being rude, nasty and cutting other people to shreds, that you
deserve a spot right at top of that imperfect list.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bean1111 said:

respect your opinion but disagree. She is probably the only female or male on any of the web sites that reads a book.

Seriously ... Obviously The Goddess (Leora) has read a large spectrum of science, philosophy, novels and art books. Kristy reads in the bath and several others do to - well not in the bath.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kaapanen2 said:

I cannot find much sexyness in Dasha.  There's nothing pretty inside her as well, she is absolutelly fake, and not very smart. Someone not polite could tell she is ------. Her body is way away from average, and badly made ugly tattoos look bad. Resembles something about crack (the drug).

If you look at the majority of Pictures across all the Apartment Boards you'll see just about every girl has Tattoos. Nothing wrong with them. Some like Tats and others don't. It's just a matter of preference.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Beauty maybe only skin deep but ugly is too the bone...and pretty will Soon fade away and ugly will hold it's own.   good bye GIF

I can find beauty in all living things.  

"Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder"   

Beauty cannot be judged objectively, for what one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another.

In Dasha's case:  Just watching her evolve over the past 4 years on 24/7 camera living with an asshole. Now happy and smiling with her new family.....it's the human spirit I am watching, you cant fake that. 
Dogmycat_ USMC "reformed"   :-)))
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, curious said:

we are idiots cause we express our negative opinion for a tenant (which i believe is normal - we cant like everybody and never demanded to be liked by all others) but you, talking to that tenant, hoping she reads or cares (!!!) are a genius.

ok! no comments!

I don't think the objection is to comments, just to the lack of respect being paid to these tenants. These comments should be more respectful and those who are disrespectful should be ashamed

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If you look at the majority of Pictures across all the Apartment Boards you'll see just about every girl has Tattoos. Nothing wrong with them. Some like Tats and others don't. It's just a matter of preference.

Well said Stone! RCL is all about preference.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

I don't think the objection is to comments, just to the lack of respect being paid to these tenants. These comments should be more respectful and those who are disrespectful should be ashamed

It is a sign of our times.....well said Barry!

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Yes, you're allowed to post your opinions, as long you don't cross the
lines of the rules of this forum, which I believe you did, by miles.
There's nothing, however, that says I have to respect or agree with
them and I do not. Anyone who can so matter-of-factly spout such
heinous insults about someone doesn't deserve anyone's respect.

As Naga said, you could have just said she's not your type, but that
wouldn't have satisfied your inner Internet troll's need to stir up
trouble and provoke people. You had to be rude and insulting.

Bean said that everyone in this world is imperfect. I would agree.
Some more than others. And, you've proven, by your propensity at
being rude, nasty and cutting other people to shreds, that you
deserve a spot right at top of that imperfect list.

Well said!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, curious said:

you cannot imagine how much i agree with you. i find her miserable. she lives as parasite no matter if she has good or bad life.

So please...just say you don't like her living arrangement.  Admit that you are a religious zealot that requires everyone to conform to your idea of a relationship.  Kind of two faced, since you are on a voyeur site aren't you?  But then again, sitting in mom's basement (or whatever the Greek equivalent is) trolling a girl that you watch every day is so easy when nobody can know who you are or what you look like...lol

• Like 2