Masha & Sasha, Dasha - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, curious said:

HAHAHAHA you are so far from reality. i ve been in many 3somes with 2 women my friend.

i just find her a. ugly  and b.miserable.

a. i dont like her body shape. although i like tatoos generaly, hers are ugly for me cause are huge for her tiny body. showing to me she is very insecure.

b. miserable for her "living arrangement"

1. she lived with demid being obviously unhappy (free rent)

2. tried (unsuccessfully) to stay in VH (free rent)

3.Stays with M & S  sharing a man not only for sex. (free rent)

MY OWN conclusion? lazy and miserable! trying to stuck somehow somewhere no matter how.

thats my opinion. i m not just trolling. i dont write here expecting you or anyone else to agree. i write what i believe. thts why the forum is instead of worshiping and fake politenes. no?

According to your definition of "rent free" every person on either voyeur site is living rent free. However you like to make it appear like Dasha is the only one living rent free.

I agree with your b-1 she was unhappy living with Demid. Dasha is far from lazy she cleans the apartment, does laundry, and cooks more than the other two, especially Masha, Sasha helps with the laundry and cleaning.   

I don't know what "trying to stuck somehow somewhere no matter how" means. ????

Dasha is very happy now especially with her relationship with Sasha. She is in love with him and he is in love with her. I see her smile and laugh more in one day that she did her entire time with Demid.

I am going to assume that it's your typing and not your Intelligence, that's causing all you grammar and spelling errors.

• Like 1