Stella & Stephan Part #1

30 minutes ago, nack said:

Exactly !! Pics are like trailers to invoke other people's interest and have them join and see the real deal. An excess of everything is not good imo.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like the pics(and gifts)of all of you all,but agree maybe at max 4,5 pics would be an good balance,but also understand that sometimes an user could like a lot the pics and posts an good amount.

I post more funny and sexy gifs nowadays. Makes more sense to me :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe,and you do good,there is something cool in watching the gifts,pics are great also,but some well done and nice time taken gifs can be truly epic shitt€:biggrin:.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, waldi said:

Personally I don't care who posts the pics. But I agree that amount of them very often highly exceed the real demand. 3 or 4 pics for one stage can effectively depict the event, as that should be just advertisement, not full coverage,  just  imo

Quite agree many pics posted are virtually the same which just seems a waste and takes up scrolling time :biggrin:

• Like 2

On 1/20/2018 at 6:25 AM, moos54 said:

don't trust all chaturbate information, it's just for the show to make more token  

one day she's the sister, an another day she could be the neighbor girlfriend :biggrin:

On 1/20/2018 at 6:30 AM, moos54 said:

you often show your naked body in front of your sister when you are with your girlfriend with a hard cock, while she makes photos or promotional video for your cam site?

You're right, moos, it could very well be a ruse to get more and bigger tips. Or, they
could also be actual siblings. They certainly have the same body style, very thin.
They also have the same facial features. They might even be fraternal twins, who
don't have to look any more like twins than normal siblings.

It's a 50/50 shot if they're related or not and we may never know for sure.

As for being naked around your sibling: In their world of professional camming, I'm
sure the blush has been off that rose for a long time. Meaning, they're so used to
seeing each other naked by now, that's it's no big deal to them, seeing each other
naked. If they are siblings.

Gentlemen, please! This has already been observed.
For the CB website they identify as brothers. Note however that this reference has already been excluded there.

'CrazyGoal': Some clothes off every goal, strap on show at 7 goals #bigboobs #teen #lovense #young #redhair #smalltits #bigtits #ass #lush #natural #skinny #bignipples

And for registration, no one from the CB (except those who have links here like me or any of us) had access to this situation.

So what we have there, is Stephan, Stella and Chris. Only that .

ec34a8e24f46907fcbde37b682b2084f.jpg

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Gentlemen, please! This has already been observed.
For the CB website they identify as brothers. Note however that this reference has already been excluded there.

'CrazyGoal': Some clothes off every goal, strap on show at 7 goals #bigboobs #teen #lovense #young #redhair #smalltits #bigtits #ass #lush #natural #skinny #bignipples

And for registration, no one from the CB (except those who have links here like me or any of us) had access to this situation.

So what we have there, is Stephan, Stella and Chris. Only that .

ec34a8e24f46907fcbde37b682b2084f.jpg

And I still hope, (more so) to see Chris in a real VH action, no matter what it is. I think she's too hot.
:heart:

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Jabba, I always look forward to your pics and GIFs, not only because they're good
shots, but because they're big enough that you can actually see what you're looking
at. Even your GIFs are BIG, although I wouldn't mind if they were a bit bigger. :shy: But,
they're a LOT BETTER already, than the thumbnail-sized GIFs that some post. Those
are like a tiny blob of color or shades of grey, unless they enlarge to bigger GIFs.
Imagination is great, but not when it comes to the pics and GIFs on this forum.

I for one, miss all the pics you used to post. I wish you'd go back to posting more of
your great pics. I hope you will.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Jabba, I always look forward to your pics and GIFs, not only because they're good
shots, but because they're big enough that you can actually see what you're looking
at. Even your GIFs are BIG, although I wouldn't mind if they were a bit bigger. :shy: But,
they're a LOT BETTER already, than the thumbnail-sized GIFs that some post. Those
are like a tiny blob of color or shades of grey, unless they enlarge to bigger GIFs.
Imagination is great, but not when it comes to the pics and GIFs on this forum.

I for one, miss all the pics you used to post. I wish you'd go back to posting more of
your great pics. I hope you will.

I can make them bigger if you want as I cap them from 4K UHD resolution. But problem is people will curse poor jabbath because of the filesize then :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can make them bigger if you want as I cap them from 4K UHD resolution. But problem is people will curse poor jabbath because of the filesize then :biggrin:

I say, sticks and stones, Jabba. Hard drive real estate is so cheap these days it's
laughable. I've seen 5TB portable hard drives for about $150. That's about $30
per TB. That's unreal. If you just want an extra TB or two, they start around $40
or $50.

I like large, but maybe they don't have to be UHD. Maybe just 1080p HD would
save on file size, but still allow for large dimensions and clear, sharp, detailed
pics. Just a thought.

• Like 1