Lily & Noah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's see what they will to do be more interesting as Katie & Phil...

I'm joking of course... I like the girl.. it's cute, small.. smilling
But like a normal situation here... will be hard if they get the same Kate&Phil routine, specially having the same house

Just now, Sparkles said:

I'm joking of course... I like the girl.. it's cute, small.. smilling
But like a normal situation here... will be hard if they get the same Kate&Phil routine, specially having the same house

Yes but I really wonder what they can do to be more interesting as K&P. @groomy said they had very bad views...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but I really wonder what they can do to be more interesting as K&P. @groomy said they had very bad views...

only depends on them, if they are a couple without social life interesting for those who watch, they are plotted,

violet and jef, they are perfect fuck like few in vhtv, but there are no different routines, and for regular couples this is important

• Like 1

Just now, fasterboss said:

only depends on them, if they are a couple without social life interesting for those who watch, they are plotted,

violet and jef, they are perfect fuck like few in vhtv, but there are no different routines, and for regular couples this is important

I rarely watch VJ as there is nothing new. No guests just watching TV all day

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I like them (between them and L&P, i prefered L&P) but they should have leaved at same time if they knew that will be there as a couple (they only had that girl guest) for sure that the views at that last days there wasn't very good and will be difficult to improve being only a couple here ..
It's difficult these days to keep good views being only on 'regular' couple basis. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I like them (between them and L&P, i prefered L&P) but they should have leaved at same time if they knew that will be there as a couple (they only had that girl guest) for sure that the views at that last days there wasn't very good and will be difficult to improve being only a couple here ..
It's difficult these days to keep good views being only on 'regular' couple basis. 

I always liked K&P better but that's a matter of taste...  I wish L&N the best to be succesful of course.

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

yes, and it will probably be the next one to close, violet already said that there are a lot of friends but in another city

Poor Amy,she loves v&j,and think they are an lovely couple,but agree regard the few guests.Ira was an nice surprise,sadly she doesn't apear for long time(Probrably others things to do etc).

Just now, ze81 said:

Poor Amy,she loves v&j,and think they are an lovely couple,but agree regard the few guests.Ira was an nice surprise,sadly she doesn't apear for long time(Probrably others things to do etc).

Since her last visit the slowed completely down. I check the place only one or two times a day now.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Since her last visit the slowed completely down. I check the place only one or two times a day now.

Me more or less the same,Basicaly I watch them because I found them nice people and that they have nice,open view sex moments,but Ira was an fresh addition,maybe if was possible an more current present of her things would be more interisting.