Lily & Noah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Since her last visit the slowed completely down. I check the place only one or two times a day now.

my opniao and that vhtv already has apartamnetos more,

the more apartments except the others that ca are going to earn less,

of 20 I really follow the kingdom of Anna, and ary, the rest I do not see just follow the comments in cc

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I always liked K&P better but that's a matter of taste...  I wish L&N the best to be succesful of course.

Lena and Peter are more insane and inventive. But in the summer. Since beginning of her university studies - Lena really lost all interest.

7 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

yes, and it will probably be the next one to close, violet already said that there are a lot of friends but in another city

This is problem of 20+ apartments. If there is nothing interesting now - you can change the channel. Repeat 20 times. Therefore, many-hour parties, as in Nina&Edda&Serena, Alex (yes, where only they drank alcohol) - are successful. Just couples in love - no.

Need movement. Guests. Constant activity.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Me more or less the same,Basicaly I watch them because I found them nice people and that they have nice,open view sex moments,but Ira was an fresh addition,maybe if was possible an more current present of her things would be more interisting.

bringing mom & dad for a hot session wouldn't hurt v & j either.:biggrin:

• Like 1