Em, Nyusha

37 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I think that Kevin and the girl could be related... brother and sister maybe 

hopefully not he is not going to let them have alone time, whether they go to sleep or have sex with him, because they are a bit shy to do anything while he is there they just go to sleep

o8sb69sE_o.png

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

hopefully not he is not going to let them have alone time, whether they go to sleep or have sex with him, because they are a bit shy to do anything while he is there they just go to sleep

o8sb69sE_o.png

After yesterday don't know if what i could say about debra make any sense... but i don't think that even the possibility of sex envolving Kevin is over the table.. both girls yes, i think something could happen but kevin need to leave the same room where they are
My guessings are that the girl is relative of Kevin and debra have an open relationship with the guy from yesterday (don't remember the name now) but only regarding to girls 

But in 5 minutes all could be different :biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

After yesterday don't know if what i could say about debra make any sense... but i don't think that even the possibility of sex envolving Kevin is over the table.. both girls yes, i think something could happen but kevin need to leave the same room where they are
My guessings are that the girl is relative of Kevin and debra have an open relationship with the guy from yesterday (don't remember the name now) but only regarding to girls 

But in 5 minutes all could be different :biggrin:

I agree the two girls are totally into each other.

At the same time, I don't see Kevin is a type of man who leaves the two girls and masturbate alone in the other room. 

• Like 1