Em, Nyusha

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And in the second night that Em and Sid are away, we have another pair having sex.

I said earlier, Its Sid sucking all the sexual energy out of the place ::) He goes away for a few days and energy is restored :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well should we call them Debra & Daria?

0   155.99 kB

I hope we won't see Daira again, so Debra can nicely and properly fuck other guys. Like what she did last night.

Having such elite performer like Kevin sleeping in the other room while the two are mole fingering each other is total waste of talent. I am just saying ....

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Haha why not. I wish they shed the stupid blankets.

A few minutes ago Debra was licking Daria without blankets... Daria have more problems with that
I think Daria is Kevin related (sister maybe) It's nice to see Debra being bi but i think she is committed with Shawn in that aspect of having guys  (Not saying everything but saying something and still remembering he closing his eyes to nyusha dance but they are using ring in right hand finger) 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

A few minutes ago Debra was licking Daria without blankets... Daria have more problems with that
I think Daria is Kevin related (sister maybe) It's nice to see Debra being bi but i think she is committed with Shawn in that aspect of having guys  (Not saying everything but saying something and still remembering he closing his eyes to nyusha dance but they are using ring in right hand finger) 

Well at least some action there and the place wakes up from hibernation when Em & Sid are gone :biggrin: