Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Sometimes it's better to say, "I have no proof so I really don't know what the hell I'm talking abut".:angry:

We may have no proof of anything but you can form a pretty good view of what's happening by their expressions and reactions.When you offer yourself up for public viewing you must expect criticism however right or wrong it is and there are plenty of different views on here.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

We may have no proof of anything but you can form a pretty good view of what's happening by their expressions and reactions.When you offer yourself up for public viewing you must expect criticism however right or wrong it is and there are plenty of different views on here.

I agree that you have a right to form your theories but lets not slander until you have proof. Frankly, I enjoy them far more than the threesome attempted last night at Drew & Bree's where they drink so much that the guy couldn't  get it up with a pocket crane. :biggrin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I agree that you have a right to form your theories but lets not slander until you have proof. Frankly, I enjoy them far more than the threesome attempted last night at Drew & Bree's where they drink so much that the guy couldn't  get it up with a pocket crane. :biggrin:

We shall never have proof of anything but we are all entitled to our opinions and you will always get many on here Rosey. I thought the situation at Drew & Bree's last night was hilarious at least you could say this was honest and not a put up job like so many of them are just for the punters.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

We shall never have proof of anything but we are all entitled to our opinions and you will always get many on here Rosey. I thought the situation at Drew & Bree's last night was hilarious at least you could say this was honest and not a put up job like so many of them are just for the punters.

Exactly.. if i just want to watch sex machines i have other sites for that

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, nack said:

Drew and Bree 3 some was pathetic,laughable and more FORCED than anything that happens here. 

I thought groomy said sometime back that Bree and Drew were only going to have sex with each other now