Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

19 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Are there any voyeur house type set ups where the participants speak mostly english?

Would you prefer watching tenants who spoke English? Ary and George can speak English. Mira and Henry can to, to some extent. Em and Nyusha are taking English lessons. Seemed like Em had it down better. 

A piece of me wonders if understanding them would ruin the mystery factor and thus ruin the interest. Maybe we could talk Ary and George into speaking English for a day. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Would you prefer watching tenants who spoke English? Ary and George can speak English. Mira and Henry can to, to some extent. Em and Nyusha are taking English lessons. Seemed like Em had it down better. 

A piece of me wonders if understanding them would ruin the mystery factor and thus ruin the interest. Maybe we could talk Ary and George into speaking English for a day. 

Lexy and Pete were talking english when ever i watched them alone today---I get very curious what Ella and Issac are saying between themselves and their guests--also what Bree is saying when she goes off on long lines of conversation

• Like 1