Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Ella will not be another flower, picked and left to die. She was wild and will be difficult to replace, and impossible to forget. When she smiled, my mind went blank. You might miss Ella for a variety of reasons. We will all miss your voice and your beautiful face. There will be an empty place in our hearts where you used to be.27.gif.ae491b77786cc43bd8e0643d7b4160bc.gif

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Joining all the last hings, her health issues and having "technical issues"  that wasn't really a surprise. Ella&Richard :heart:

Hope Ella can solve her problems .. Will also miss Lara and Aida couples from the first times!! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Joining all the last hings, her health issues and having "technical issues"  that wasn't really a surprise. Ella&Richard :heart:

Hope Ella can solve her problems .. Will also miss Lara and Aida couples from the first times!! 

richard?:huh:

• Like 1

hello to all i'm not used to doing farewell post for an apartment, but i make an exception for ella i enjoyed this girl .For Isaac i have a mixed feeling disappointed with his behavior towards ella the day he locked her in the dressing room she was crying, since that day I looked less this apartment, then they moved and I did not just look at the archives I hope she will have a nice life here or elsewhere thanks Ella ....:heart:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah Richard was the cat :biggrin:

Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe you are wrong, but i remember the 1st  announcement to joining them  in VHTV called him Richard, anyway, not a big deal, they were left now ..:biggrin:

• Like 1