Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Newest couple does their first BJ and nobody has anything to say? Interesting. This is probably why it's not a good idea to open a new apartment on the same day as a re-opening of a established couple when they're having a bunch of people over. 

• Like 1

Cause there are a million apts now and so no one cares in one in particular. Watch, the more apts they open, the less comments there will be here. It's too overwhelming and so people just quit trying to follow any of them. There's about 10 people commenting here now.

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Newest couple does their first BJ and nobody has anything to say? Interesting. This is probably why it's not a good idea to open a new apartment on the same day as a re-opening of a established couple when they're having a bunch of people over. 

They was quite without know what to do about the lights.. and the girl was totally ok with the cameras.. but maybe she is tired.. for her when the lights was off she will sleep right away. 

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would have commented but I reiterate, the position of the cams really suck in this apartment  the angles really spoiled the experience for me..:huh::sad:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Just In said:

This means we will have a happy ze81.

Hehe,not so much,I like they are new and that's usualy an great thing,knowing the residents for the first time etc..but..don't find her very diferent from a lot girls that are already in lots of others houses,gess will have to continue waiting for other type of girl or even etinicity.That day will happen i believe in it:biggrin:.