Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are losing totally the value and attentions at least here with these episodes "play with the doll" ... It's not fun for them (maybe for lars it is), it seems an obligation this kind of performing to the cams

I like all involved but it seemed that the guys lack enthusiasm and they are boring Ella as well. Like I said I don't understand the language but it seems that Lars likes to talk about his personal problems and at times they drift away from the task at home (passion in love making). I would guess that just now she had to make them focus but even them neither of them could sustain an erection. that would be ok except that they seem to forget that she lying there between them. 

One has to keep in mind that there are very few of us who comment all the time but there must be many, many others who log on who never comment at all and they vote yay or nay with their wallets..

10 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I like all involved but it seemed that the guys lack enthusiasm and they are boring Ella as well. Like I said I don't understand the language but it seems that Lars likes to talk about his personal problems and at times they drift away from the task at home (passion in love making). I would guess that just now she had to make them focus but even then neither of them could sustain an erection. that would be ok except that they seem to forget that she lying there between them. 

One has to keep in mind that there are very few of us who comment all the time but there must be many, many others who log on who never comment at all and they vote yay or nay with their wallets..

I should say by not watching...

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ella & Isaac Part #1

I wish I knew the language. Isaac is totally managing her sex with the friend. She is taking direction like it's a play. He rolled hey over and told her to 69 the friend. She totally does what he wants her to do to these guys. He draws the line at letting her enjoy it. She directs her attention to him when she is being stimulated..This friend seems to have alot more access to her than any other guy. interesting.. 

10 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I wish I knew the language. Isaac is totally managing her sex with the friend. She is taking direction like it's a play. He rolled hey over and told her to 69 the friend. She totally does what he wants her to do to these guys. He draws the line at letting her enjoy it. She directs her attention to him when she is being stimulated..This friend seems to have alot more access to her than any other guy. interesting.. 

Yes, notice that also on the first or second threesome... when the guy start to go to her (2nd round i think) and she was in "panic face" looking to the director and then start to have sex... 

And now with open access to pussy so many times i don't know, but from the first threesomes times not a single kiss was changed... 

She always look "sad" in these days

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I think Isaac's hardest night was when they first had sex with the young couple and Ella seemed attracted to the guy. that was the night Isaac was wiggin and couldn't get it up. I think Ella wanted that guy. 

Almost always (specially with couples) Isaac have performance issues... even with the drugs

The weird thing is that she only was fucked by the resident client and that guy for the second threesome... nothing else, not even with ethan or sam that was there twice in couples parties