Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

23 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She looks bored alot and also like se is tired of being passed around like the butter dish at dinner--She must be making a shit load of money to do this

No money could pay that  .. but at least i hope that's true... 

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think this guy is paying big bucks to be able to have such regular access to Ella

Screenshot (127).png  0   2.5 MB

Totally disagree! I don't think he's paying anything...if he is ,he isn't getting his money's worth. Unless he paying to talk to Issac.   Unless you know that she's a prostitute... That isn't how money for sex works... 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Totally disagree! I don't think he's paying anything...if he is ,he isn't getting his money's worth. Unless he paying to talk to Issac.   Unless you know that she's a prostitute... That isn't how money for sex works... 

I think when dealing with a sex for money situation the parameters are set by the payee and the payer--jmo

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Exactly.

If this was a situation where Ella was just some kind of prostitute, you would be seeing a lot more random guys. The fact that technically this guy is the only person that has had sex with her outside of Isaac (unless I'm missing someone), let alone the fact that he's the only person that visits them for threesomes tells me that they are all comfortable with each other and they are all friends, including Ella.

• Like 2