Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The question that every tenant must ask themselves is this, “Am I doing this to get views or am I doing this cause I want to?” The question every voyeur has to ask themselves is this, “Is what I’m seeing designed to give me pleasure or am I seeing the tenant indulge in their own pleasure notwithstanding my presence?” 

Of course there is a degree of overlap always. That is inevitable when money is at stake. However, if the answer falls just on the other side of a cam show for money, all viewers should rightfully point  it out and change the channel. If everyone did this, perhaps it would offer a better voyeur experience in the end. Good day! ❤️

The additional question of who chose from?. We or tenants, if the main answer is we,and so we are who so we can change or decide to watch or not as you go to the restaurant,the meals prepared previously that for sure,then you who choose to eat or not eat, permission right choice of more than 70 % return to us..

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The question that every tenant must ask themselves is this, “Am I doing this to get views or am I doing this cause I want to?” The question every voyeur has to ask themselves is this, “Is what I’m seeing designed to give me pleasure or am I seeing the tenant indulge in their own pleasure notwithstanding my presence?” 

Of course there is a degree of overlap always. That is inevitable when money is at stake. However, if the answer falls just on the other side of a cam show for money, all viewers should rightfully point  it out and change the channel. If everyone did this, perhaps it would offer a better voyeur experience in the end. Good day! ❤️

Unfortunately for them, they don't perform well enough  for a cam show...::)

10 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Do they actually enjoy this? I mean, no smiles, only serious faces and no real (visible) excitement. Too bad, because the girls are beautiful.

Very good question but the trouble when money is involved for viewings etc is that viewings tend to be more important than personal excitement so the whole thing gets to be more of a business.

I don't think, at least in this apartment, that feelings to some extent just don't exist just the robotic fucking element and going through the motions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

Do they actually enjoy this? I mean, no smiles, only serious faces and no real (visible) excitement. Too bad, because the girls are beautiful.

Compare this charade to Mira and Henry's parties, and it's obvious who is doing it for fun, and who is doing it for views

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tweety said:

The object of the game is to get the clothes off the women, then get them to keep losing (not loosing, but losing, lol) then eat their pussies. ::)

Sounds like everyone wins at this game, I hate to lose!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1