Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Just now, Sparkles said:

Really??? She is liking?? because we can see she is totally enthusiastic there :biggrin: 

It's sad but don't expect anything else 

I don't think Ukraine isn't much different on Russia on that.. And they are "celebrating"

She never seems too enthusiastic about these 3somes, more like going through the motions.

Just now, jjkopite said:

She never seems too enthusiastic about these 3somes, more like going through the motions.

Totally Agree.. i guess in her mind at that moments is a big dark room.. 

But Top6 previews seems to like them... Most of the time 4 cams there specially one showing an empty room 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ugh!! Jabbath, you're killing me. Yes, they do celebrate it in Russia too! For goodness sakes, it's meant to be a special day for couples. It's just one freaking day!

Sometimes I think it is rather an economic stimulus package for the flower industry :biggrin:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sometimes I think it is rather an economic stimulus package for the flower industry :biggrin:

Agreed. It basically is a "Hallmark Holiday" now. I look at it now as a form of extortion, although my wife and I do exchange sexy stuff, like sexy underwear, sex toys, etc on V-day. NOT chocolate, flowers or f'ing stuffed teddy bears.  Every time I walk into a market, pharmacy, or drug store, I cringe when I see the wall of red heard-shaped boxes of chocolate, mylar balloons, and stuffed "Be My Valentine" animals. I think anyone who buys that shit for his or her significant other is creatively bankrupt. But... who am I to judge? ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jjkopite said:

His work seems to be finding the "client" and hers is doing the business :dodgy:

These sessions giving me bad vibes. Ella seems to be nothing more than a fuckdoll with Isaac as the director. People said earlier that she doesn't seem forced to do this, but she doesn't seem to enjoy it either...  

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

These sessions giving me bad vibes. Ella seems to be nothing more then a fuckdoll with Isaac as the director. People said earlier that she doesn't seem forced to do this, but she doesn't seem to enjoy it either...  

Agree... specially with the bold, i'm saying this from all threesome moments started (i was missing that word to explain better). Well if she doesn't seems to enjoy (and he can see that in her body/face reactions/behavior) in some kind of way she is forced to do..even if for professional reasons have to please the director

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Agree... specially with the bold, i'm saying this from all threesome moments started (i was missing that word to explain better). Well if she doesn't seems to enjoy (and he can see that in her body/face reactions/behavior) in some kind of way she is forced to do..even if for professional reasons have to please the director

Agreed. The parties she seems to be really into but the threesomes she seems to be cold!

• Like 4