Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I really like Ella but I cannot see them lasting for long here the way things are going :sad:

I know why they are alone and without parties. The reason is respectful. But it's unethical to write it. It makes sense to wait (well, or watch other 25 apartments) - until end of April. They will return to the old parties.:angel:

• Like 2

Just now, groomy said:

I know why they are alone and without parties. The reason is respectful. But it's unethical to write it. It makes sense to wait (well, or watch other 25 apartments) - until end of April. They will return to the old parties.:angel:

Good, I would hate to lose them.

59 minutes ago, groomy said:

I know why they are alone and without parties. The reason is respectful. But it's unethical to write it.

I can respect that you don't want say what's going on, but why say that you know and then say you don't want to write?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, groomy said:

Parties with old friends or have they found some new swingers here ?

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can respect that you don't want say what's going on, but why say that you know and then say you don't want to write?

I agree with you. Why say you know something and then withhold the information. Fill us in, I thought this is what the forum was for.