Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 minute ago, nazimakbulut said:

Could he be doing it for Rock's forgiveness? This is just an idea.

No...It's a normal situation in a normal life breakup... some reacts from one way, others from other way... And she have the "problem" that can't be outside like normal people socializing and meeting new people (if she wants) outside the VH environment 

Honestly we talk about breakup between her and rockpunch but there is an good possibility that is no breakup,he was kicked out VH not from the relantioship of them,maybe she isn't sad because they split..but because she wants him and can't be with him in the house,if this is the case then she won't do nothing(sexually)in the house with other dude,gess time will say things.

Just now, jjkopite said:

I think it would be better for Ana to have her friends rallying around her and giving her the support she needs, leaving now would only drive her back to the idiot !

Being all alone by herself is not good for her now. She should visit Nyu & Kevin 

She went through a significant change.

The key to recovery is socialization and that is something Ana is good at.

Give her a wee or two, she will be fine.

At the same time, I hope she is not planning to go back to Rock. I hate to see couples break up. However, in Rock  case, the break up is a life enhancing case for both. Rock need to be alone get out face the real job market and learn real life lessons, before any relationship.

• Like 1