Catherine & John

11 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Sorry, I do not know how to get pics:sad:

I offered this mini-tutorial in another board - you don't need much technical ability.

• log in/register with a site like postimg.org which hosts images that you will upload to it.
  • download a screen-capture program (Bandicam is very popular) to your device
  • Run bandicam, and use the camera icon to capture an image to a folder on your device
  • upload the image to postimg.org, and copy it
  • post it to a CamCaps reply box using the 'insert other media' tab
  • post your reply.

Practice - if I can do it, anyone can  :cry:  Just trying to help

Edited by tweety
update

20 minutes ago, tweety said:

Eu ofereci este mini-tutorial em outro quadro - você não precisa de muita habilidade técnica.

• Faça login / registre-se com um site como o postimg.org que hospeda imagens que você enviará para ele.
  • Baixe um programa de captura de tela ( Bandicam é muito popular) para o seu dispositivo
  • Execute o Bandicam e use o ícone da câmera para capturar uma imagem em uma pasta no seu dispositivo
  • carregue a imagem para postimg.org e copie-a
  • publique-o em uma caixa de respostas CamCaps usando a guia 'inserir outros meios'
  • publique sua resposta.

Prática - se eu puder fazê-lo, qualquer um pode  :cry:  apenas tentar ajudar

Maybe try later.

But there are already many people to put photos,

maybe if a few here have not had it - without criticizing sparkles

You would have seen the photos, he used to put very updated photos

1 minute ago, tweety said:

Sparkles was brilliant at posting pics, but he says he is not going to any more. Such a great loss to our boards.

I agree, but not everyone thinks so, there are people who want to come here to the forum half an hour a day, and have photos to make the highlights

who suffers with this are the free that accompany vhtv:sad:

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I understand Catherine and john when they sayed it's real life and maybe they gona be an success in VH,but looking to almost all other houses we can see the (most)residents "working" for VH and trying to do some fun things etc,than I look to them..watching real life it's cool...to an certain extend..then can be very boring.Best way to see that is put in viewrs "skin" and think..how interisting or appealing it's to look to one,two persons looking to an computer for five,six hours?Of course some will Totaly agree with their option but others not so much,should be an good balance..that's what i observed being in VH almost from start,well again it's just my personal view,honestly if the house it's online 6months,one year,two years or even just three months i don't care much,i like cath and john but lots of others houses to watch now and more new ones in future.This is an totaly honest opinion(Probrably by last one regard this subget)for this house.Peace out.

I understand what you are saying in that it is difficult to strike a balance between real life and arranged put on rampant sex acts.

I do like Catherine & John but yes they can be a bit boring at times but then isn't that what real life is after all not everyone has mad rampant sex every few hours. So therefore there has to be a balance between the two and right now its seems we do have apartments which cater for the almost non stop sex acts and those which try to show normal life.

For instance i think Lina & Dominica are very normal and seem to have lots of fun and are very tactile without resorting to arranged sex acts. Also  Pavel & Alice seem to lead a very normal life with quite a bit of sex. Viki & Kate are another quite normal couple.

I will compile a list of all apartments and add my comments for each just to provide more general comments.

Mranwhile enjoy what we have as there is content i think for all tastes here.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I understand what you are saying in that it is difficult to strike a balance between real life and arranged put on rampant sex acts.

I do like Catherine & John but yes they can be a bit boring at times but then isn't that what real life is after all not everyone has mad rampant sex every few hours. So therefore there has to be a balance between the two and right now its seems we do have apartments which cater for the almost non stop sex acts and those which try to show normal life.

For instance i think Lina & Dominica are very normal and seem to have lots of fun and are very tactile without resorting to arranged sex acts. Also  Pavel & Alice seem to lead a very normal life with quite a bit of sex. Viki & Kate are another quite normal couple.

I will compile a list of all apartments and add my comments for each just to provide more general comments.

Mranwhile enjoy what we have as there is content i think for all tastes here.

I seen your points,and agree with you in some,when I say "work" more for VH and do fun things not talking only about sex,most residents do several parties,and other things and we can see there is an real effort,but I acept some users like to watch just(or more)rutinal things,but when those are mainly be in front an computer(that we don't even see th screen neither nothing)for half dozen hours or more straight hours with headphones on personally I find it boring,and also agree with you there is houses for all tastes,but of course no reason to not express opinion Regard all houses.Gess cath and john gona find their ritm etc,we know how  competitive VH is,all the houses and residents.Lets face it everyone it's diferent and have diferent tastes,even in this voyeur community.cheers.

• Like 1