Catherine & John

3 hours ago, fasterboss said:

What did you expect, do you want real life? this is real life

or you want to show, there you have a lot to choose from in vhtv

Do you mind me having my own opnion and taste?Perfectly fine that you have yours,I know they are Portuguese...but that or anything else doesn't limit any of us to have personal tastes and express them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Do you mind me having my own opnion and taste?Perfectly fine that you have yours,I know they are Portuguese...but that doesn't limit any of us to have personal tastes and express them.

I just asked what you expected

I do not care about your likes, you like what you want, it makes no difference to me

I put aside the couples who do daily shows

all the other couples, in vhtv, who live their real life, all have at least the same conduct

just that, what I notice of difference here and that they do not have social life, but this I already expected

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I just asked what you expected

I do not care about your likes, you like what you want, it makes no difference to me

I put aside the couples who do daily shows

all the other couples, in vhtv, who live their real life, all have at least the same conduct

just that, what I notice of difference here and that they do not have social life, but this I already expected

Glad to know that,because i will always post what i truly feeling,not to please anyone but because it's my view of it.This apartment and residents are just like any other,so they will have posite,neutral and negative coments.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad to know that,because i will always post what i truly feeling,not to please anyone but because it's my view of it.This apartment and residents are just like any other,so they will have posite,neutral and negative coments.

well, you can give positive negative reviews, or neutral as you say,

but I without disrespect, I am in my right to comment on your posts,

this is a forum, and a forum and just so it makes sense

• Like 1

Just now, fasterboss said:

Just my two cents here. Comparing with all new started places lately this is for sure the weakest. I think nobody can argue about this. Of course its a matter of taste if you like watching it or not. But I honestly cant imagine many people watching here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Just my two cents here. Comparing with all new started places lately this is for sure the weakest. I think nobody can argue about this. Of course its a matter of taste if you like watching it or not. But I honestly cant imagine many people watching here. 

I get it

but my point of view, all regular couples have this problem,

when they have sex and hot, and they do with good light and without blankets,

9 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

You can coment my posts anytime you feel like,but no need to write for exemple in four separated lines etc..I look to the house midday they are on computer..watch night..they are...in computer..strange would be if i commented..lovely and fun to watch place,I would be lying because i don't think that..now..in future maybe I will change my mind and will have zero problem posting nice coments,my point was..you already commented about my posts an couple times or more,questioning me and saying..don't like then watch other houses,but it's there any reason I can't coment and watch the place wherever I want?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I get it

but my point of view, all regular couples have this problem,

when they have sex and hot, and they do with good light and without blankets,

As I said matter of taste. I just cant imagine the majority will watch an empty appartement or people gaming all day...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

You can coment my posts anytime you feel like,but no need to write for exemple in four separated lines etc..I look to the house midday they are on computer..watch night..they are...in computer..strange would be if i commented..lovely and fun to watch place,I would be lying because i don't think that..now..in future maybe I will change my mind and will have zero problem posting nice coments,my point was..you already commented about my posts an couple times or more,questioning me and saying..don't like watch other houses,but it's there any reason I can't coment and watch the place wherever I want?

I really am going to start ignoring you.

I write in separate lines for the google translation to come out as correct as possible

only that

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As I said matter of taste. I just cant imagine the majority will watch an empty appartement or people gaming all day...

Exactly my opinon,right now I think it's the least interesting house in VH.But in some time all this can change,we seen this happening several times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Exactly my opinon,right now I think it's the least interesting house in VH.But in some time all this can change,we seen this happening several times.

I watched it live for quite a long time as I expected something interesting to happen but now I gave up and only check timeline occassionally. 

• Upvote 1