Catherine & John

john is a miner and makes bitcoin so he is very busy by earning money he can not spend his time with sex and very respect to him because he is one of the most hardworking person ı have ever seen during my life

16 hours ago, kacakdamat said:

john is a miner and makes bitcoin so he is very busy by earning money he can not spend his time with sex and very respect to him because he is one of the most hardworking person ı have ever seen during my life

So...why VH..I respect all the workers but how fun it's to watch an VH resident 6,8,10hours a day sit in front an computer,worst we don't even see the screen of it,tv it's off,even the sound it's little because the headphones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

So...why VH..I respect all the workers but how fun it's to watch an VH resident 6,8,10hours a day sit in front an computer,worst we don't even see the screen of it,tv it's off,even the sound it's little because the headphones.

What did you expect, do you want real life? this is real life

or you want to show, there you have a lot to choose from in vhtv

dear john,

sorry for taking your time ı see you are very busy again with earning making bitcoin if you want to sell yr bitcoins (Removed)

(Posting of Personal Information is forbidden in Open Forums)