Catherine & John

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Indeed,to much expensive,it's very cool that's for sure,the site have others kinda similar for 20,30$ but most sure aren't near as good.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ooopel said:

portugal means for me cristiano ronaldo  had any else, hope that john  had talent like him but in bed  :biggrin: 

As far as I know Ronaldo is from Madeira which also belongs to Portugal. And they are UEFA Euro cup champions. But only because Germany had bad luck :biggrin::biggrin:

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know Ronaldo is from Madeira which also belongs to Portugal. And they are UEFA Euro cup champions. But only because Germany had bad luck :biggrin::biggrin:

opel , benz , mercedes , zeman , close , multiple machines when find,  to like german team? historical team :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe,gess Portugal ad some luck winning the eurocup,but they have fantastic players and of course Ronaldo.But Germany team it's an beast no doubth,they won the confederations cup...with the second,third team.Probarby Germany,Spain,brasil(maybe)are the favorites to win this year World Cup.Indeed Ronaldo it's from Madeira.But Portugal have others great things,great weather,foods etc.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

ahahhaha cof cof :biggrin:
Was really a big luck... specially after the groups Portugal went to the "easiest" set of team and all the "big sharks" went on the other side..  And Portugal won in Paris against France and  without Ronaldo that was tackled on purpose to injured him .. All the "Gods" was with Portugal

The biggest irony one of the worst player was the one to achieve the winning goal :biggrin:

• Like 1

Usualy Portugal squad  it's not taken as serious as they deserved..in 2016 during the euro they were the 7,8 best team in world,and with players like Ronaldo,Nani,Quaresma,Silva,Pepe etc,they had lucky yes,but still an top team.