Catherine & John

On 21/03/2018 at 9:28 AM, golfer06 said:

that was march 1. nothing on march 20 at all that i could find. thanks twitter!:huh:

Lol,the couple does so little that site have to recicle pics from weeks ago,that's sad,why don't they put in Twitter pics of what this couple does 90% of the time on cams..one playing on computer..other layed down in sofa in white robe sleeping.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Lol,the couple does so little that site have to recicle pics from weeks ago,that's sad,why don't they put in Twitter pics of what this couple does 90% of the time on cams..one playing on computer..other layed down in sofa in white robe sleeping.

Because they don't want you to get all excited.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

PEOPLE remember.....tomorrow this two will receive an nice check...amazing!No doubth we were screwed...but someone was even more screwed than us.Fantastic house and residents.thanks VH.

Just remember it may not be your taste or my taste but some will be watching as this will be a true voyeur house. The other houses just have more of the VH kick in them.

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Just remember it may not be your taste or my taste but some will be watching as this will be a true voyeur house. The other houses just have more of the VH kick in them.

Hard to believe that even true voyeurs can enjoy this..someone playing games with back to cam 12h a day or more and other in sofa with the same robe for longggg weeks.From VH i expect action,sex,movement..not someone getting pay for nothing or better..to play crapp games on computer.Worst house ever in an cam site,in close call with the Nothing's.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hard to believe that even true voyeurs can enjoy this..someone playing games with back to cam 12h a day or more and other in sofa with the same robe for longggg weeks.From VH i expect action,sex,movement..not someone getting pay for nothing or better..to play crapp games on computer.Worst house ever in an cam site,in close call with the Nothing's.

Yes buddy this is you're opinion, but there will be people wanting to see exactly that.

• Upvote 1