Catherine & John

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just looked in the archives and the last sex they had was on March 1st lol......9 days ago wow exciting eh lol

From what I seen the attention she gets it's minimal,the dude it's always playing games and playing games and she in sofa(with that white robe)alone,have to admit that sometimes it's just plain sad.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

From what I seen the attention she gets it's minimal,the dude it's always playing games and playing games and she in sofa(with that white robe)alone,have to admit that sometimes it's just plain sad.

It's not as though she ain't gorgeous as she has a lovely body on her yet all he's worried about is that bloody laptop, as you say it's rather sad.

• Upvote 1

they are their own manager, the material must belong to them
They must be in their apartment
So the only thing they do not have is the bonus that VHTV can provide.
If they are not more active, it is because they do not need it :biggrin:

• Like 1

the green screen and the lighting equipment tells me they are not just playing video game, i think their main income comes from posting gaming channel on like YOU TUBE, FACEBOOK and other channels, some people make thousand even millions on you tube playing video games and posting it for as much followers..

15 minutes ago, sat11 said:

the green screen and the lighting equipment tells me they are not just playing video game, i think their main income comes from posting gaming channel on like YOU TUBE, FACEBOOK and other channels, some people make thousand even millions on you tube playing video games and posting it for as much followers..

Maybe not in the first days but after that I always felt the are taking advantage of VH..the clearly don't care about viewrs or doing absoluty nothing besides two,three things..playing games.playing games and playing games.The thing that they are their own managers doesn't explain te zero comitment,you just have to look to the other two places in same condition,Ary And George are infinitely more active and they seem to be in the project..Maria even with all the hidding also does somethings and some effort from time to time,but this ones feels like they tought..that site VH..we can join it..do nothing..and still cash in.They don't had an single party or something similar,they go out for two,three days straight..strangely without any info to us from site..it's th Nothing's all over again,a lot less hidding but same zero comitment.

• Like 1

managers when they set up an apartment its as a business to make money and its their main income source,  for this two it might be just a extra cash bonus not as their main income so they dont work hard  or care to get as much views to get more money. and vh wouldn't mind it for now because they give them the number of apt. on their  list the more apt. the more they charge and most people subscribe to the site with more apt.

i guess that is the real life of this people with or with out the cams.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

It's not as though she ain't gorgeous as she has a lovely body on her yet all he's worried about is that bloody laptop, as you say it's rather sad.

Honestly I don't find her gorgeous at all,she looks ok,there are lot of other girls in VH a lottt more pretty,comparing her to for exemple an Lisa,Chloe,Mari,Ella it's almost day and night.

26 minutes ago, sat11 said:

managers when they set up an apartment its as a business to make money and its their main income source,  for this two it might be just a extra cash bonus not as their main income so they dont work hard  or care to get as much views to get more money. and vh wouldn't mind it for now because they give them the number of apt. on their  list the more apt. the more they charge and most people subscribe to the site with more apt.

i guess that is the real life of this people with or with out the cams.

This IS what VH was supposed to be about from the beginning. It wasn’t supposed to be the cam show, preannounced performances that it is now. It was supposed to be independent individuals connected to the VH axel. What messed it all up was the invention of the managers. Once that happened, apts were opened for friends and friends of friends. The rest is history! You may not like seeing  how real people live, but that’s what voyeurism is and that’s what this site was supposed to be about. In my opinion each tenant should be independent and strike their own deal with VH. If Catherine and John have an outside means to make money and this is just extra money, I’d say they are doing it right and they should be applauded. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This IS what VH was supposed to be about from the beginning. It wasn’t supposed to be the cam show, preannounced performances that it is now. It was supposed to be independent individuals connected to the VH axel. What messed it all up was the invention of the managers. Once that happened, apts were opened for friends and friends of friends. The rest is history! You may not like seeing  how real people live, but that’s what voyeurism is and that’s what this site was supposed to be about. In my opinion each tenant should be independent and strike their own deal with VH. If Catherine and John have an outside means to make money and this is just extra money, I’d say they are doing it right and they should be applauded. 

Sinse I know VH the site always had active houses,talking mainly parties,and sexually,it's real life cam site But diferent fro others,I think exactly the oposite of you(in this regard)VH always been an kinda crazy site with all type of cool things going on..have zero joy of watching an dude playing games on computer 12,15 or more hours a day.They aren't doing it right in my view,that would be impossible becaus they don't care about viewrs at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sinse I know VH the site always had active houses,talking mainly parties,and sexually,it's real life cam site But diferent fro others,I think exactly the oposite of you(in this regard)VH always been an kinda crazy site with all type of cool things going on..have zero joy of watching an dude playing games on computer 12,15 or more hours a day.They aren't doing it right in my view,that would be impossible becaus they don't care about viewrs at all.

Exactly! They aren’t supposed to care about the viewers. That’s not voyeurism, that’s a performance. If you signed up to see real people live their real life on cam, why would you pay to see a performance?  

• Like 2