Maria & Mari

This could be kinda strange,will Maria have an relantioship with the other girl?She obvious is straight or at best bi,honestly and never tought to say this..will watch this place from time to time to see Freddy and how he handle the ladies hehe,but cams are still to much in hight position,in bedroom only one cam it's well positioned(cam5),livingroom view would beneficiate if one of the cams were more down,bathroom cam is more or less fine,kitchen cam to hight.cam in hall..no cam.

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

now I'm confused. I know Maria, But who is that blonde, Mari or Leila? and where is the third girl

That blonde was before Mary (from Mary&Maxim couple - swing couple with grisha&maria) ... But now they named the new girl (brunette not at the house yet - left on the pic) Mari.. So i guess to avoid confusion (they was reading us here on CC) they "changed" the blonde name to Leila

DVHx4h0XUAECCA_?format=jpg&name=240x240

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I understood @FreddyK96416212 the blonde one wants to be called Leila, the original one is still Maria and the brunette who will live there with Maria is called Mari.

Just what is freddy's role here? Did I understand a while ago that he said he was a virgin? Maybe It was someone else...:confused:

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I understood @FreddyK96416212 the blonde one wants to be called Leila, the original one is still Maria and the brunette who will live there with Maria is called Mari.

right, so that means Leila is just a guest, and we're still waiting for girl named Mari, correct?

• Like 2