Maria & Mari

Can't speak for anyone else but I mainly stopped watching because Grisha coming back made this apartment just like the last two apartments they lived in. That and Mari has now been mysteriously absent and she was the main attraction for me. I will admit that this new guy fucking the hell out of Maria has piqued interest again but only slightly. I still wish Mari was more present in this place. But even when she was here she wasn't all that much active.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. Very hard to come back when you lost track...

Indeed,and the fault it's 100% of them,how many times we warned them..please don't hide..stop desapearing from cams all the time..to me the end point of care was when they all hided in that corner of hall for ages,with people complaining a lot and they basicaly laught of viewrs,that to me(togheter with the beyavour they already had the prior houses)was enought,also(and This it's just an personal taste)don't enjoy seing Grisha again all the time in house.Well at least from my part if the close this place and open another one..i won't care again.