Maria & Mari

I will say this though, I never saw Maria having this much sex with Grisha. Their sex was always boring to me but sex with this guy has been hot as hell. I still find the whole situation a bit weird; Toni never fucked Mari this much or this good, and him and Maria started to fuck soon after Grisha came to visit. And now Mari is nowhere to be seen. What in the serious fuck is going on with these people?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I will say this though, I never saw Maria having this much sex with Grisha. Their sex was always boring to me but sex with this guy has been hot as hell. I still find the whole situation a bit weird; Toni never fucked Mari this much or this good, and him and Maria started to fuck soon after Grisha came to visit. And now Mari is nowhere to be seen. What in the serious fuck is going on with these people?

Well I have the feeling Mari always was some kind of substitute for Grisha or any other guy there. I really find her hot but she seems to be no longer needed there now. It's a shame as I think it would be really interesting see more of her when she is the main person in an appartement.