Maria & Mari

8 minutes ago, budda said:

What is VHTV still waiting to install a camera in the room between the LR and the BR ?

From what I know, tenants or managers decide where the cameras go and how many cameras are used. Since Maria is her own manager, the decision is entirely up to her.

Hi Miscvoyeur,

Some time ago, one Member of this Forum wrote that the participants have very few but important rules to be followed by them.
If I remember well, the most important were: do not cover the cameras and do not hiding themselves.
Now, if some areas are not "covered" by cameras, this means that the couples cannot stay in those areas ?
Do you think that it is logical ?

Have a nice day.

7 minutes ago, budda said:

This means that a tenant could decide to install just one camera in the kitchen ?

Probably, but seeing as how they get paid based on the number of views they receive, it wouldn't make sense to do that.

36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Probably, but seeing as how they get paid based on the number of views they receive, it wouldn't make sense to do that.

THIS GIRL DOES LOVE A DICK DOESN'T SHE OR AM I WRONG

maria hid quite a lot at the last 2 apts & this 1 for a while. but lately she has been in view & very active since she hooked up with tony. i hope that she keeps it up. also since mari's name is still on the apt shouldn't she be here & do something once in a while?:angel:

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

maria hid quite a lot at the last 2 apts & this 1 for a while. but lately she has been in view & very active since she hooked up with tony. i hope that she keeps it up. also since mari's name is still on the apt shouldn't she be here & do something once in a while?:angel:

Unfortunately she never was more than a guest with her name on the appartement...

5 hours ago, budda said:

Often Maria and Tony "disappear" from the LR and are no longer seen in any camera.
What is VHTV still waiting to install a camera in the room between the LR and the BR ???

Wouldn't fix nothing...it's an Maria place...if an cam was puted in hall(were they vanish a lot)and in balcony also..they still would vanish again and again from all cams..was like that in the past two houses of them,last one had about twenty cams and they still manage to desapear all cams again and again.I call Maria places....the..HIDEOUT..welcome to the hideout camping GIF by The Bachelor

• Like 2