Maria & Mari

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Too many areas not covered by cams and we should have realised from her last 2 places what the pace would be for this one :dodgy:

Yeah this is another apartment that is out of my favourites now which is a shame.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah this is another apartment that is out of my favourites now which is a shame.

I thought after the first night that lessons had been learned and previous mistakes corrected but i really should have known better! What is it they say "Fool me once.....":sad:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

This apartment and occupants are getting me more confused as the days go by as nothing really seems to happen they are either there or they aren't and when they are there you often can't see them lol.:huh:

Hep thats an Maria and "Grisha" place..or Now..Maria and Mari place,last place of her was just like this..nothing going on for long times and specialy them vanishing all the time from cams,first couple of days of this new house let lot of us tiking things were changed for better(finaly!)More active,lot less hidding..well sadly looks more and more just like the prior place(the 2one),Gess She thinks there is always the possibility of an 4th one.

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

Place it's empty if not mistaken sinse westerday late afternoon or something,no maria,neither Mari,neither freddy(But Freddy it's just an usual guest).

really even FREDDIN  there missing here,that like of ghosts house they appear in random time :cool:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

really even FREDDIN  there missing here,that like of ghosts house they appear in random time :cool:

Totaly,Even the bedroom door it's now most of time closed..obvious they know we can see an little of that hall zone when the door it's at least an little open and now it's just closed it all the time..sadly Maria isn't for be on cams..again place become an..HIDEOUT.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,Even the bedroom door it's now most of time closed..obvious they know we can see an little of that hall zone when the door it's at least an little open and now it's just closed it all the time..sadly Maria isn't for be on cams..again place become an..HIDEOUT.

will all right with you friend , the story of hiding started over again, they not realize,if no have sex there,no more follow up - no more viewers , it is an simple rule:cool:

2 hours ago, ooopel said:

will all right with you friend , the story of hiding started over again, they not realize,if no have sex there,no more follow up - no more viewers , it is an simple rule:cool:

Diferent house.same things.Wouldnt be surprising if in some months another moving was needed because rent was just to hight..gess next step(4place)will be an caravan:biggrin:and.........somehow they still will manage to vanish all cams a lottt:biggrin:.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Diferent house.same things.Wouldnt be surprising if in some months another moving was needed because rent was just to hight..gess next step(4place)will be an caravan:biggrin:and.........somehow they still will manage to vanish all cams a lottt:biggrin:.

How about a tent in a local park :angel:

• Like 1

Just now, jjkopite said:

With blankets?

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A mole hive :biggrin:

hiding area  we are in 51 zone, really you 2 make me  a smiling again,you 2 
 change my mood with this jokes:biggrin:

• Like 2