Maria & Mari

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm totally lusting over this girl's ass. Seriously, in terms of physical appearance I think Mari is easily the most attractive woman on VH with the best body on VH.

Stella ?

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm totally lusting over this girl's ass. Seriously, in terms of physical appearance I think Mari is easily the most attractive woman on VH with the best body on VH.

bandicam_2018-02-09_06-02-28-703.jpg

bandicam_2018-02-09_06-02-30-209.jpg

Well it's tastes,think she looks ok,myself found others prettier like kate or violet.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well it's tastes,think she looks ok,myself found others prettier like kate or violet.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

and Lexy

To me (and we're talking purely looks), Kate was average and Violet is ok. Lexy does nothing for me physically. But this is purely physical. When you account personality and attitude, the ratings chance big time. Mari may be the most physically attractive girl in my opinion, but Edda and Nyu are still my 2 favorite girls overall.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

To me (and we're talking purely looks), Kate was average and Violet is ok. Lexy does nothing for me physically. But this is purely physical. When you account personality and attitude, the ratings chance big time. Mari may be the most physically attractive girl in my opinion, but Edda and Nyu are still my 2 favorite girls overall.

Well it's all personal tastes,Mari looks just fine,but for exemple prefer girls more full and with bigger breasts,Serena body,Misty or lexy,Edda for exemple doesn't apeal me much.Think most of VH girls look fine,maybe some more variety in body type would be nicier but still it's an nice "combo":biggrin:.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well it's all personal tastes,Mari looks just fine,but for exemple prefer girls more full and with bigger breasts,Serena body,Misty or lexy,Edda for exemple doesn't apeal me much.Think most of VH girls look fine,maybe some more variety in body type would be nicier but still it's an nice "combo":biggrin:.

Still go with Lexy for now :biggrin:

• Upvote 1