Maria & Mari

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

btw @ooopel the other day i discovered (not saying that it's that reason all the times) why they are missing so many times.. Instead of going smoke to loggia they go outside, but inside the building (like normally happens in other houses). Mari went to smoke the other day and with the clothes she had, it a lot warmer there then at loggia 

so dear @Sparkles , you agree with me in other side , how much times you see sex in this app since opening day, tow times( once Frddy with Maria and once Mari with boy friend of her ) right, how many days passed  from they  was here almost 5 days , so dear dont tell me  their in normal activity like other apps:cool:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ooopel said:

so dear @Sparkles , you agree with me in other side , how much times you see sex in this app since opening day, tow times( once Frddy with Maria and once Mari with boy friend of her ) right, how many days passed  from they  was here almost 5 days , so dear dont tell me  their in normal activity like other apps:cool:

I don't know Mari ... so don't know how she is concerning to sex... and as far as it seems she have a job outside the house (like some other tenants)
Maria come from a break up and i don't expect she start to have sex randomly with every guy that knocks at the door... She will not be a Misty/Nyusha/wtv

And don't forget the fun moments between Maria and Leila.. 2 or 3 times that also counts to bring animation to the house.

Mari had sex on 7/02.. today the 10/02 is starting 

may be i feel bad this time or just disappointed, so, maybe i said that in cruel way, so forgive my all friends:heart: (guys) to hard words , but really  don't want to fall in despair again from Maria, i love her so much,and i hope her across up the offers in previous app and go forward again as we know her:heart:

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

may be i feel bad this time or just disappointed, so, maybe i said that in cruel way, so forgive my all friends:heart: (guys) to hard words , but really  don't want to fall in despair again from Maria, i love her so much,and i hope her across up the offers in previous app and go forward again as we know her:heart:

:heart:

The first "mistake" is compare houses... tenants aren't the same, situations aren't the same, friends aren't the same :cool:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

:heart:

The first "mistake" is compare houses... tenants aren't the same, situations aren't the same, friends aren't the same :cool:

i passed 2 part from your's reply , friends yes aren't the same  especially friends like you , friends i meant you and a few here, for sure, not meant friend Mari:heart:

i agree with ooopel. maria seemed to realize that she needed to get off to a gr8 start to reclaim the lost credibility & audience of the apt & the 3some with freddy & leila was a gr8 & surprising move. but since then nothing. we don't know mari yet but aside from sex twice (once ruined by bad streaming) she hasn't done much. i'm afraid that they are going down the drain again.:huh:

• Upvote 1

they don't need to hide anymore because the timeline do it for them :biggrin: ... we have a hole in the timeline of 25 minutes (from ~8:15:50 to 8:40:17)

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam16?timestamp=1518239729

and from the bathroom @FreddyK96416212 bating alone :biggrin: (maria pls help him next time ... he deserve a better treatment)

Edit: some1 saw what happened in this time? or just the apt gone down?

Screenshot (2923).png

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i agree with ooopel. maria seemed to realize that she needed to get off to a gr8 start to reclaim the lost credibility & audience of the apt & the 3some with freddy & leila was a gr8 & surprising move. but since then nothing. we don't know mari yet but aside from sex twice (once ruined by bad streaming) she hasn't done much. i'm afraid that they are going down the drain again.:huh:

thanks dear @golfer06, we are in the same wave, sometime thoughts being in more than one mind, and for certainly, there are obstacles should be Maria skip it, otherwise,lost interesting and follow up again and at in that case go fast to back for Sea of forgetting again..:confused:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ooopel said:

otherwise,lost interesting and follow up again and at in that case go fast to back for Sea of forgetting again..:confused:

this is what happening to me... i'm loosing the interest to this apartment.... so guys (Maria&co.) do something (a party and orgy or something else.... just do it) make this apartment more interesting 

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

they don't need to hide anymore because the timeline do it for them :biggrin: ... we have a hole in the timeline of 25 minutes (from ~8:15:50 to 8:40:17)

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam16?timestamp=1518239729

and from the bathroom Freddy handjob :biggrin:

Edit: have you saw what happened or just the apt gone down?

Screenshot (2923).png

Freddy  for me, i can't blame you,you lives with 3 girls,are you really live with them :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

this is what happening to me... i'm loosing the interest to this apartment.... so guys (Maria&co.) do something (a party and orgy or something else.... just do it) make this apartment more interesting 

me too dear @Rhdem , hope some parties coming in the road:cool: