Cleo & Axel Part 1

Is it just me noticing this, but Cleo does not seem to be in her apartment very much during the day time. Just Axel lazing on the bed, or staring at the television. Perhaps Oscar is the beneficiary of Cleo's absence, entertaining Cleo in his own bed :tongue:

1 minute ago, binocular said:

Is it just me noticing this, but Cleo does not seem to be in her apartment very much during the day time. Just Axel lazing on the bed, or staring at the television. Perhaps Oscar is the beneficiary of Cleo's absence, entertaining Cleo in his own bed :tongue:

a couple of days ago cleo got dressed. since she usually wears not much maybe she's gotten a job?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wtf... is she actually being serious right now?

Won't bet on it. I don't think it will get any further than naked massaging. Probably more teasing again. Would be glad to get proven wrong of course.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Won't bet on it. I don't think it will get any further than naked massaging. Probably more teasing again. Would be glad to get proven wrong of course.

I don't think so either, especially after watching them for the past 10 minutes.

He keeps trying and she keeps saying no. Ain't shit gonna happen, which is dumb because she was just fully naked and letting him rub her pussy. Now all of a sudden she puts her panties back on and is stopping him. Basically just a tease.