Cleo & Axel Part 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I agree with you... i also prefer the other apartment.. But money talks

Very true but I am sure VH could cater for all tastes as there are enough apartments now to not have them all the same with no doubt more to follow lol.

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Very true but I am sure VH could cater for all tastes as there are enough apartments now to not have them all the same with no doubt more to follow lol.

I don't think they care about that ... as more the better for them... and the manager will find the cheapest houses possible

Guest maitre197

It was an epic night!

1 BOTTLE OF VODKA - 1 litre

1 BOTTLE OF WISKEY  JACK DANIEL'S - 700 ml.

1 BOTTLE of BRENDY (KONJAK) - 500 ml.

FOR 3.5 PERSONS (BLACK GUEST ARRIVED WITH BRENDY AFTER VODKA AND WISKEY were 70% empty).

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Axel fucking Cleo in the shower and out side the shower but judging by her facial expressions she isn't really wanting it.? (Around 19:00 )

Seems for her was just another one... another day at work

• Like 1

Of course Cleo is showing no interest in Axel's attentions, she wants Oscar's cock badly. As a non-subscriber, I can only hope when the day (Cleo and Oscar's fucking) arrives, I will be able to witness it. On a more technical note, does anyone know the size of Oscar's cock. Just asking :tongue:

2 hours ago, binocular said:

Question for miscvoyeur.

Hi misc. Do you think it beyond the realms of possibility that Oscar will get his own apartment? There is obviously a huge sexual vibe between him and Cleo, which I personally think will be consummated sooner rather than later, but not in Axel's apartment. I assume it's over to VH.TV now - hopefully. What are your views on this please?

There's always a possibility of him getting his own place but the chances are next to nothing. He doesn't seem to have a girlfriend and I can't see VH giving an apartment to a single guy. He technically hasn't done anything to warrant his own place. If he does eventually fuck Cleo, it would sooner happen in this place way before he got his own place. Now whether they fuck off cam first or if they eventually fuck in this apartment remains to be seen. After watching last night's events, I think they would be willing. The problem is finding a girl that's willing to fuck Axel. If Axel was busy with his own girl, it would free up time for him not to interrupt Cleo and Oscar.