Bree & Drew, Tara

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Tells you on the apartment plan which are free.

But your typical viewer isn't going to bother with that. Who cares when you have access to all of the cams. Oh, I know who cares, the tenants do. This was the one of the reasons Mira/Henry made their living room a pay. For the record, the main reason was to make things a bit more quaint for the guests who were a bit uncomfortable having sex on an open cam. 

And another thing, it's utterly stupid for a tenant to have an area where there is only a free cam. It make it so that there is a place in the apt where no matter what they do they will never get paid. Case in point, Darcie's kitchen cam. There are many other examples. The free cam should always be placed in an area with pay cams and the tenant should always position themselves so that the best view is never from the free cam view. 

I really hope you guys can understand this very simple concept. I tried like madness to explain this to VH, but they never understood what I was saying. Oh, here, I did again here. Long live AmyCaps! 😎 SorryGolfer

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

But your typical viewer isn't going to bother with that. Who cares when you have access to all of the cams. Oh, I know who cares, the tenants do. This was the one of the reasons Mira/Henry made their living room a pay. For the record, the main reason was to make things a bit more quaint for the guests who were a bit uncomfortable having sex on an open cam. 

And another thing, it's utterly stupid for a tenant to have an area where there is only a free cam. It make it so that there is a place in the apt where no matter what they do they will never get paid. Case in point, Darcie's kitchen cam. There are many other examples. The free cam should always be placed in an area with pay cams and the tenant should always position themselves so that the best view is never from the free cam view. 

I really hope you guys can understand this very simple concept. I tried like madness to explain this to VH, but they never understood what I was saying. Oh, here, I did again here. Long live AmyCaps! 😎 SorryGolfer

AmyCaps or not, you are always very informative. Thank you Amy3.

• Like 1

This was hot!! Finally someone got some use out of that fine ass--a 60 minute man--She must have got off once or twice or thrice but he might have had to finish in the bathroom--She put a fresh tampon in after ---except for his pants on thing he pounded that pussy pretty good--last pic is shot of great body

Screenshot (788).png

Screenshot (790).png

Screenshot (791).png

Screenshot (794).png

Screenshot (805).png

Screenshot (806).png

Screenshot (808).png

Screenshot (809).png

Screenshot (811).png

Screenshot (813).png

Screenshot (814).png

Screenshot (815).png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Zetti said:

This guy is new ..... the last one looked like the white shark.

Well, this guy has a good sex drive, can keep the had on - multiple time. 

Hopefully he visits Tara more often. Her ass deserves him :cool: