Bree & Drew, Tara

11 hours ago, groomy said:

There is one problem. Despite the fact that Leora is the most experienced in this business now (5 years) - she not survived in VH. In RLC, she is a star. But in VH she has a minimum chance of survival. Therefore, this is not the best guide for Tara.

And Leora does more than Tara now. More work on the camera. More interesting for her army of fans.

SO4.jpg.gif

gmkq.jpg

Ziq89_Ol.jpg

udm4.gif

Wont this get you banned from RLC

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

No center of interest, low libido, no job or schooling (i suppose?), Tara is not my cup of tea.

Since she is officially VH participant, relationship between Bree et Drew are very stormy and cold.

Who is your cup of tea?

4 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

No center of interest, low libido, no job or schooling (i suppose?), Tara is not my cup of tea.

Hard to say if she has low libido but I do agree she adds nothing to this apartment. Drew and Bree don't utilize her enough and she's too lazy to go out and get guys on her own. At least she doesn't do these tired dime-a-dozen masturbation shows like everybody seems to be doing but she needs to be more active in finding new people. Or Drew and Bree can introduce her to other people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

bree & drew need to be alone. tara is inhibiting their normal behavior. without another bedroom for her very little will happen here.:dodgy:

The last session between Drew and Tara was hot.

I am cool if Drew and Tara sneak a quickie a few times a week :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Difficile à dire si elle a une faible libido, mais je suis d'accord, elle ajoute rien à cet appartement. Drew et Bree n'utilisent pas assez et elle, elle est trop paresseux pour aller chercher les gars sur elle-même. Au moins, elle ne fait pas ces masturbation fatigué sou-douzaine de spectacles comme tout le monde semble faire mais elle doit être plus actif dans la recherche de nouvelles personnes. Ou Drew et Bree peut la présenter à d'autres personnes.

Bree et Drew have their own problems: 4 days without sex and touch, 3 crying fit (bree), bree have slapped drew one time.

I can say why, i dont understand russian!:angry: