Bree & Drew, Tara

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

seriously, this cam is shit

The cam should be for exemple in front wall of bed,if they don't want to make an hole in the wall an small forniture and putting the cam there would be a lot better view than this too cam,looks like then looked to Maria terrible night cams(specialy in th last place)and tought was an good ideia..it's isn't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I rock climb and I can deal with heights, but this "over the top" downward view is horrible.

i was once leading a 2 pitch climb, and when i got half way up i belayed my partner to where i was. on the next pitch i reached a piton clipped in my carabiner and continued part way up until i had to traverse to the top. no one said anything until i reached the summit when i realized i had forgotten to clip my rope into the carabiner.

my debut here ..... so let's ... hehehhe

I see now by the time line the movements already made in this new apartment that it is very broad and promising for the purposes defined VH reality (cams of the living room and bedroom).

Bathroom and bath are separate and visible by the kitchen cam. And from the bedroom cam you can see the entrance to the apartment.

I just could not connect the loggia to it. Waiting for the floor plan of the apartment.

Other than that, I do not see blind spots (if the doors), as in misty they remain open.

Let's go "again" so :biggrin:

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

This must be changed! I literally get dizzy and sick to my stomach!

snapshot60.jpg

I think this particular cam will provide good moments and visions
in the time line later, by the history we have of them.

Online? Cam 08 is my chosen one.
:cool:

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

I think this particular cam will provide good moments and visions
in the time line later, by the history we have of them.

Online? Cam 08 is my chosen one.
:cool:

It needs to be right over the foot of the bed and slightly pointed towards the headboard. Trust me, it would create a much more appealing veiw.❤️

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, broxman said:

Of course it does. It's just an unnatural angle for us human beings to be viewing from.

Thank you! Exactly! It's at an angle that the human brain has difficultly processing because it'a at an unnatural angle. It's slightly over 90 degrees from vertical and it's just enough to cause vertigo in some, if not most people. 

• Like 1