Candy & Dean Part #1

3 hours ago, Ffylip said:

Yes, some of them play to the cameras, and some of them are different because of the cameras - it's not perfect, but I tend to pick out the apartments that are closer to normal life and watch them.  Normal life includes a range of things - there are plenty of couples out there who go for months without sex - there are people who like to masturbate with underwear on - there are certainly lots of people who prefer to have sex under the covers or with the lights off.  Yes, some of this is artificial, but not all.

Yes that i agree,there are some houses in Rlc that are mainly real life,more than in VH for sure.Buts it's great also to not have people hidding underblankets so much etc.If rlc didn't had the barca houses,the ks house and masha place then would be no doubth almost all real life.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lexy & Pete speak English most of the time.

Oh, I never realized they did.. maybe I need to hang out there more often then... Maybe I can convince my wife to become  a participant.. ;)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey sr7, i didn't know if you we're talking to me anymore, of course they're hot! Some of my favorite men are on RLC, Bogdan and Tibor, to name a few, Smith while being the worst lover on any voyeur site on the planet, is a hot looking guy, i think in terms of fun, drama and sex RLC doesn't compare to VH.. One of the problems with quite a few on RLC, is the same thing we have to do, get up and go to work every day! There"s not going to be many late night sex parties if you got to get up at 5am.

I enjoy many of your posts and opinions --and the past is the past

• Like 1