Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

With a Temper for slapping women I'm surprised any Girl would want to even be in his presence. There are other ways to solve issues without becoming violent.

And to kick them in head also.

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Did you ever notice apartments with very little drama get minimal attention or comments? And why is this girl always in Candy's face?

Yes, if there one thing that sells better then sex, it’s drama. With so many apts and this knowledge at hand, VH and us should be weary of being tricked into watching a story! 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And now many people will watch to see who will move in with Dean after Candy moved out... I think it is not their first break up as we saw only Dean without Candy for quite a time at Anna's parties last year. 

i've peeked a couple of times & they are acting like nothing happened. i wouldn't be surprised if they both stay!:huh:

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't surprise me if it was all a put on show to create a bit of controversy and interest being the synical sod i am :biggrin: after all these two are well know for it so why break the habit of a lifetime lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it was all a put on show to create a bit of controversy and interest being the synical sod i am :biggrin: after all these two are well know for it so why break the habit of a lifetime lol

I didn't watch this last violence but believe me..the kick in head by Dean was not an show,that thing would be ilegal blow in mma.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I didn't watch this last violence but believe me..the kick in head by Dean was not an show,that thing would be ilegal blow in mma.

I never saw it either but lets be honest most of what happens on here is a well choreographed show for 90% of the time Lexy and Ary being a prime example now, don't get me wrong i am not moaning but real life it sure ain't lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

I never saw it either lets be honest most of what happens on here is a well choreographed show for 90% of the time Lexy and Ary being a prime example now, don't get me wrong i am not moaning but real life it sure ain't lol.

in this case not choreographed nothing,was an strong kick in head,and seems tonight he It her again(and her to him)instead of an "love" place this place and residents are giving VH the image of violence and abuse,but they still up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No doubt about that! Clearly assault with intent to do bodily harm. Ah, yes the difference between getting slapped and getting kicked in the face. Anyways, for VH to allow them to stay after this, it does have the effect and sends a message to the other tenants that they too can get some views from a dramatic situation. The tenants are watching, reading, and getting smarter everyday. Would you be any different? Didn’t think so! 🤑