Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean is basically out of control....how much longer will VHTV let this volatile misogynistic bully get away with his vile antics?
We have witnessed violence and arguably rape from this psychotic alcoholic .
Time to get him out, before he does something truly abhorrent to the females on this site.
Just my point of view...and my last word on the matter.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

is anyone returning here at all? it's been deserted for quite a while now.:huh:

I'm lurking Golfer...it is a bit quiet I have to admit..:biggrin:
The apt is deserted as far as I can see...

at last this couple has broken up. I don't mind Dean, because I know that all the fury and violence was caused by Candy. She was never ready to adjust to the project and is a typical example of person who should never join it. I wish Dean to stay with blonde, it would be a chance to push this apartment forward. She seems to be open minded and many interesting things could happen  if she stays with Dean. I don't care about Candy anymore, for me she's finished in vhtv. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, waldi said:

at last this couple has broken up. I don't mind Dean, because I know that all the fury and violence was caused by Candy. She was never ready to adjust to the project and is a typical example of person who should never join it. I wish Dean to stay with blonde, it would be a chance to push this apartment forward. She seems to be open minded and many interesting things could happen  if she stays with Dean. I don't care about Candy anymore, for me she's finished in vhtv. 

Yes but..nothing justifies hitting an woman,she could be the biggest prick of the world but hitting an woman and several times it's plain wrong..at least to me I lost any respect I could had for Dean.

• Like 1

Isn't it funny how some are jumping to it all being the evil man's fault when clearly Ze81 is absolutly right in that both are as equally just as bad as each other in this situation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1