Another US School Shooting

rammer

If the weak minded cowards give up the ar-15 fight & let the demon-crats ban them, than the wicked evil thug will move up to a more powerful rifle like the ak-47, then next some madman kills with the ak-47, the demon-crats will want to ban that rifle also, then the evil ones will move up to the Fal which is more powerful than the ak-47, once the demon-crats ban that rifle, then the next move will be the M-14/M1A equal in power to the Fal, but lot more accurate. Bottom line where are the demon-crats going to draw the line ??

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

When you use the "kill babies" argument ...it's the same as them calling you a Nazi racist...you lost the argument because you have no lower to go.

They are killing unborn babies.I called them no names.I just stated a fact.If a fetus is not an unborn baby,what is it?

There is no reason people to have automatic assault weapons. I have no problem with hand guns and rifles.

I bet there is more American veterans that are democratic than republicans that are veterans. Not a very strong argument.

Times have changed since the second amendment was passed. We need to protect our people (children) from people getting these weapons.   

Has anyone seen the responses from the students that endured this carnage?  They are saying enough is enough and are sponsoring a rally in March in Washington and throughout the rest of the US.  The teachers at the school have created such an  awareness in their students that is amazing.  They're basically saying the older generation messed this up and now we're pissed off and this will be the last time this will happen. How cool is that?  If there is anyone here that doesn't support their cause, I feel sorry for you.  That's not who we are.  For once strip away your political belief and unite with these kids.  It's our future.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you don't have a logical response,just put down ridicule lines.

Here's one...schools in the US get shot up because liberal progressives allow that mental patients should be free ...and the constitution has been bent so much by them that the police are powerless to do anything until they actually do something.  On the other hand, the conservative gun lobby has given the mental patients the ability to get their hands on weapons that are capable of mass destruction.  Destruction that they would have difficulty achieving if not for the conservatives.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

When you use the "kill babies" argument ...it's the same as them calling you a Nazi racist...you lost the argument because you have no lower to go.

So when there's over 100,000 abortions every year, are you saying life isn't being terminated  ??? You can't be that ignorant 

Just now, bean1111 said:

There is no reason people to have automatic assault weapons. I have no problem with hand guns and rifles.

I bet there is more American veterans that are democratic than republicans that are veterans. Not a very strong argument.

Times have changed since the second amendment was passed. We need to protect our people (children) from people getting these weapons.   

Automatic assault weapons are already illegal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Shouldn't we protect our people from airplanes, trucks, fertilizers, & propane tanks ??

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Shouldn't we protect our people from airplanes, trucks, fertilizers, & propane tanks ??

The purpose of airplanes, trucks, fertilizers, & propane tanks is not to kill people this is one argument that is always used and makes no sense to me. Please come up with a new one AR stands for Assault Rife enough said.

• Like 2