Another US School Shooting

rammer

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

yes it is, but they are so easy to convert especially with a bump stock. Can anyone tell me why you would need an assault weapon to protect yourself or your family ? A rifle, or any hand gun the shoots a clip should suffice. shouldn't it ? A shot gun that holds five to seven shells will do plenty of damage to anyone who is threating you or your family, I know there are many including my son who like these kinds of weapons, but honestly I don't see the need for them in ordinary public hands.

You can't compare a rifle, shotgun, or handgun, they have different purpose for there use.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Second Amendment was not written so that people could own guns for hunting,it was written so that American citizens could protect themselves from a tyrannical government.They didn't want to be ruled by an American King George.

If you're a historian, the 2nd amendment was written when the firearm of choice was a musket.  Way before AR-15s.  Just food for thought.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Second Amendment was not written so that people could own guns for hunting,it was written so that American citizens could protect themselves from a tyrannical government.They didn't want to be ruled by an American King George.

You are correct again sir !! That's the reason for the 2nd amendment, but most people DON'T know that

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

longer Don't bet on it.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Key words are American citizens can protect themselves, we no have the issue of tyrannical government. or King George, but we need the right to protect ourselves and family from those who would do us harm, just like a tyrannical government would back when the constitution was written. And so it has been interpreted by the courts of this land.

1 minute ago, rammer said:

If you're a historian, the 2nd amendment was written when the firearm of choice was a musket.  Way before AR-15s.  Just food for thought.

And when the 2nd amendment was written the AMERICAN people had the same guns as the military, and there was any school shooting

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So what is your solution?More gun laws?There is a law against murder.Did that stop him?If he was willing to violate the law against murder do you think he would be afraid to violate another gun law? 

There's no way to prove it, but I doubt that in the history of the world was a murder not commited because there's a law against murder. We got to stop trying to stop these psychopaths with more words written on pieces of paper. If I had a chold, and when I finally do, they will not go to a school without armed security, it's a harsh reality we need to face up to or these massacres will continue.

• Like 1