Another US School Shooting

rammer

I'm curious.  We all have people close to us, children, grandchildren, relatives, friends and people we know who teach our children.   I personally have a relative that is an avid hunter and a retired teacher.  His moose baloney is always awesome.  He taught hunter safety for over 30 year. as well as teaching over a  thousand children during his career. He is truly a gun aficionado.  After he retired he started writing  a weekly hunting  column for his local newspaper.  A couple of days ago I  asked him if he thought teachers should handle guns in their classrooms.  What do you think he said? 

One of my daughters is a new teacher and when I asked her the same question she said Dad they don't even supply us with enough pencils and other basic supplies.  She said she buys  them.  The amazing thing is that the recent tax cut bill eliminated the teacher deduction for  money that teachers  spend to equip their classrooms.  My daughter asked me if they  won't be able to afford the basics the children need,  how will they be able  to buy and maintain  guns for the teachers?  If you know anyone close to you who teach our children ask them if they should protect their students by having  a gun in their classroom  Ask them if they think it's a good idea and post your/their response here.  Trump thinks it's a good idea.  I disagree.  Do you?

Trump said yesterday to Pat Toomey (PA) during his rambling' televised reality show yesterday  that Toomey and his co-sponsor's  bill to change gun safety laws were scared of the NRA.  He said he wasn't.  Did you see it spying or at least read about it?  Or do you just know better than that since it's bs and fake news?

38 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

5381627.jpg

Before i would blame the cops on the scene, I need to know if they we're following protocol, and if they we're fire this idiot sheriff, and get the force retrained on active shooter situations. I'm hearing the force was coviring up in school crimes and not reporting them as if they we're doing a better job than they we're, thus receive more federal aid. That probably why this kid wasn't arrested in the first place!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rammer said:

Nice graphic.  How would you stop it spying?  Just curious about your thoughts. How you would do that?

rammer the police failed, FBI failed, DCF failed !!! They should be punished

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Before i would blame the cops on the scene, I need to know if they we're following protocol, and if they we're fire this idiot sheriff, and get the force retrained on active shooter situations. I'm hearing the force was coviring up in school crimes and not reporting them as if they we're doing a better job than they we're, thus receive more federal aid. That probably why this kid wasn't arrested in the first place!

The police has gone to his house over 40 times

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

rammer the police failed, FBI failed, DCF failed !!! They should be punished

I don't disagree with you at all.  What you said is all true.  My question to you is how would you solve the problem?

I'm not busting your ass.  I'm  just trying to understand your thoughts about how you feel what is the right way to stop this shit from happening going forward.  We don't have to agree.  I appreciate you responding about my earlier posts though.

6 minutes ago, rammer said:

Do you have anyone in your life who are Teachers?

Just curious spying.  If you do please share their thoughts about them having to be armed and possibly shoot someone.  Think. They'll all probably take a bullet for their students but never shoot a bullet.  It's not what they do.