Another US School Shooting

rammer

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

The concerning issue is that it's not a priority for any politician to at least put in an effort to try to solve the problem.  Imagine if it was your child.

As long as the NRA keeps contributing Millions to Politicians Election Campaigns the Politicians will keep Kissing the Ass of the NRA and the issue will never get solved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rammer said:

Well said.  NRA vs. our children.  Where is the disconnect?  How can politics be more important than our children's lives?  Seriously.

People likely have been asking Politicians those Questions for Years and the Politicians keep turning a Blind Eye in the other Direction without giving a Straight Honest Answer.

You have to address the real issue, Phycological ??? What makes a 17 yr old want to shoot his classmates ? c',mon and get real, when I grew up I was made to kiss the Indian on the basket ball court when I was a sophomore, got stabbed in my back by the Black Panther want a be's with a rake that was sharpened on end, I had a shotgun in my pick up. I didn't go get my gun and shoot those assholes for making me kiss the Indian on the floor, or did I when I was stabbed by the blacks more than once. never once even thought about that, but I whooped that sum bitches ass on the football field drove that assholes face in the turf. One of the seniors that was the one who started kiss the Indian shit got his too as he was the fucking quarterback, and I was the pulling guard, Whoops LOL

I was mad as hell and yes that is bullying but I never once thought about shooting those guys.

That is the real question ??? not the guns his father owned that he went and stole, nor the bombs he planted all over the school.

"PHYCOLOGICAL" what makes a kid snap, deal with the real problem, and you solve this issue with the kids.

Its called GOD in the Schools with Prayer, and to hell with all this political correctness, and sharing bathrooms, and for gods sake get rid of all those stupid shoot um games these kids play.

• Like 1

There weren't any school shootings when my father-in-law came to school every day with his rifle. All the boys put them with their coats in the room's closet. They might be able to bring home something for the family post for dinner on their way home. They never shot their classmates.

There weren't any church shootings when colonists (including Puritans) expected men to show up with fire arms for mutual protection.

There were no copy-cat killers when hanging day at the courthouse happened. There were picnics. They brought their adolescent boys. The boys saw the condemned squirm and cry and cower before they were hung. The boys did not identify, nor did they ever want to identify with these murderers and horse thieves; they were not glorified or given much credence or became role models with which they wanted to emulate.

The adolescents were also taught the 10 commandments. Killing and stealing to them was immoral and illegal. Learning the skills to protect their family, innocent people, and fellow citizens was encouraged. Things are different now.

• Like 1

What if there was a time your child or yourself was confronted by an assailant, and you could not defend yourself? I've been there. I was defenseless except for my physical size and voice commands. I was extremely lucky.

I respect your comments Foamy.  Sorry to hear about your bad experience but it appears you handled it well.  Imagine if you were a 12 year old sitting in school and a maniac came in and started  killing people.  Thanks for sharing but I think this is a different situation.

14 minutes ago, rammer said:

I respect your comments Foamy.  Sorry to hear about your bad experience but it appears you handled it well.  Imagine if you were a 12 year old sitting in school and a maniac came in and started  killing people.  Thanks for sharing but I think this is a different situation.

Rammer...…. What creates the Maniac ? the guns, the bombs ? I have discovered that in this thread you just want to make it political. This is not political, but in fact it is Mental Illness problem, it is just as plain as day if open your mind to the facts.

• Like 1

Lack of parental control is number 2.  Lack of processes to identify and  proactively deal with these people before a shooting happens is number 3.  But the number 1 problem is guns.  We all grew up and had issues with our classmates.  When it got to the point where it was intolerable we beat the shit out of each other.  No guns and no knives.  There was no one who had a gun back then.  Now there is access one way or another for  children to access guns to settle there issues.  Guns vs. fists.  Black eye vs. death.