Another US School Shooting

rammer

4 minutes ago, rammer said:

Just curious spying.  If you do please share their thoughts about them having to be armed and possibly shoot someone.  Think. They'll all probably take a bullet for their students but will never shoot a bullet.  It's not what they do.

Or  should have to.  Let's talk.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rammer said:

Or  should have to.  Let's talk.

I would say most responsible gun owners who carry a gun every day to school, like I do to work, ,and lock it up in their cars, like I do, would gladly carry it into school or work shoot to kill an armed intruder, instead of seeing their kids getting slaughtered and having to throw themselves on top to try and save some of them.They're not supposed to be doing that as teachers for sure. 

• Like 1

If I may chime in, here's how to solve the problem:

ADDRESS THE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE that has fallen on society since the de-funding of government programs back in the 1980s.

There weren't these mass shootings in the 1950s, 60s, 70s (and prior). There were plenty of guns available (it was much easier to own a gun pre1968 than today). The continuing moral & ethical decay of society is at fault - and that includes not addressing society's mental health problem.

Bad guys don't obey laws. Age restriction on firearm purchases, making obtaining ammo more difficult, outlaw ARs - that's not going to stop idiots from doing bad things with a firearm. I'm tired of law abiding citizens having to make concessions in their life because government doesn't address why shit happens!!

Teachers should teach - not be armed. OK to have armed, uniformed security guards but only if government simultaneously addresses the mental health crisis throughout the country. BAND-AIDs don't work! Attack the root of the problem (mental health) and we will all be better off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I would say most responsible gun owners who carry a gun every day to school, like I do,and lock it up in their cars, like I do, would gladly carry it into school and shoot to kill an armed intruder, instead of seeing their kids getting slaughtered and having to throw themselves on top to try and save some of them.They're not supposed to be doing that as teachers for sure. 

Yeah Ash, some people will lay down & die without a fight, some will fight to the death, it's a mind set, but to be able to fight you need the tools & the school don't want you have the tools to defend yourself or others

• Like 1

First I want to say this was a terrible incident that 17 lives were cut short cause of a crazy madman, but let's not put the blame on TRUMP or the NRA

remember what happened in FRANCE

https://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/index.html

nobody in FRANCE banned trucks or muslim, so what can be done so this doesn't happen again ?????????

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

https://wsvn.com/news/local/possible-hazardous-materials-investigation-closes-street-block-in-miami/

This is more dangerous than an ar-15, police said it could've taken out half a city block, do you have any idea how many people live in a half of a  MIAMI city block:dodgy:

This is Peanuts compared to what happened in Pennsylvania earlier.

• Like 1