Another US School Shooting

rammer

In 9/11 3,000 AMERICANS were murdered, the planes nor the terrorist muslim were banned ???

when fertilizer killed 168 & wounded 650 people in OKC, fertilizer wasn't banned

In NYC when the terrorist muslim mow down people walking on the sidewalk, the FORD truck he rented from homedepot, or the muslim terrorist wasn't banned why rammer why

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

225 years ago they had muskets.  If they had a good  team they could shoot at best 2-3 balls a minute.  I would think when the second amendment was written they probably didn't have any idea about the carnage an AR-15 could inflict. They old boys were good but who could have known back then?  Thanks for your honesty Spying.  I'm done for the night.  Take care, we'll spar again. 

rammer 18 year old have been owning rifles for over 225 years, but that's going to change, they'll have to be 21 year old to buy a gun legally.

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

The laws of this great country permit it, again if i can change the laws, BTW the way rammer my father was talking me out to shoot guns since i was 9 years old, my son has been shooting since he;s been 12 year old.

Same here SPYING, my Dad used to go target shooting with friends of his, and i asked him if I could "learn". He took me to his gun club,, Gave me an extensive safety lessons, and let me try a couple different handguns and i was hooked. We still go to the range at least once a month and it gives us something we can do together that we love. I don't have any kids, but when i do I intend to do the same with them like you do. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rammer said:

My daughter lived in center city Philly for over 6 years. I won't drill down but I understand what you're saying.   But you or your boyfriend don't need an AR-15.  Does anyone?

No kidding? There are lots of great things about the city, lots of historical stuff, great restaurants, and a lot of great neighborhoods. The city has been mismanaged for years and led to quite a decline in some parts. It's making a good comeback of late. Did she enjoy it here? Center city is pretty safe during the day. Night maybe not so much, no worse than most large cities. , has she ever been to South Street? Great time, lots of bars, restaurants, live music, artsy stuff if she into that, all kinds of shops, really fun. If she lived here 6 years, ask her how she would feel going into some of the very violent, drug infested areas of the city. There are a lot of heroin addicts on the streets around where i work. we don't own any rifles at this time, I asked Santa for one for Christmas, and the mean old bastard didn't give me one!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Same here SPYING, my Dad used to go target shooting with friends of his, and i asked him if I could "learn". He took me to his gun club,, Gave me an extensive safety lessons, and let me try a couple different handguns and i was hooked. We still go to the range at least once a month and it gives us something we can do together that we love. I don't have any kids, but when i do I intend to do the same with them like you do. 

Ash, that's how we learn how to shoot, from our parents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

No kidding? There are lots of great things about the city, lots of historical stuff, great restaurants, and a lot of great neighborhoods. The city has been mismanaged for years and led to quite a decline in some parts. It's making a good comeback of late. Did she enjoy it here? Center city is pretty safe during the day. Night maybe not so much, no worse than most large cities. , has she ever been to South Street? Great time, lots of bars, restaurants, live music, artsy stuff if she into that, all kinds of shops, really fun. If she lived here 6 years, ask her how she would feel going into some of the very violent, drug infested areas of the city. There are a lot of heroin addicts on the streets around where i work. we don't own any rifles at this time, I asked Santa for one for Christmas, and the mean old bastard didn't give me one!

Ash, CDNN SPORT has brand new ar-15 starting at $400

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

So much for their Motto "To Protect & Serve".   They should change to "Be a Coward & Run".

We can disagree on many issues but I'm sure everyone would agree that what these deputies did was cowardly and they need to lose their jobs at the very least.  Imagine if any country's soldiers would not do what they were trained to do during a crisis.  They are truly pathetic and need to be held accountable.

• Upvote 1