Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just an off topic question but these chillis in your avatar pic are quite crazy stuff right?

Naga's are pretty hot Jab...but there are lots of bigger boy chillis out there and 1 of the here guys actually grows about the hottest of the hot, and lots of them. I can't remember what they are called but they come with a government health warning and you need a disclaimer to eat them.!!...:sick:
I like spicy food, but Naga chilli is my limit. I like to taste what I'm eating without melting my tongue and destroying my taste buds...:dodgy:

• Like 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Naga's are pretty hot Jab...but there are lots of bigger boy chillis out there and 1 of the here guys actually grows about the hottest of the hot, and lots of them. I can't remember what they are called but they come with a government health warning and you need a disclaimer to eat them.!!...:sick:
I like spicy food, but Naga chilli is my limit. I like to taste what I'm eating without melting my tongue and destroying my taste buds...:dodgy:

Thanks for info. Chillis with signing a disclaimer are totally crazy. I guess you can also use them to remove rust :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for info. Chillis with signing a disclaimer are totally crazy. I guess you can also use them to remove rust :biggrin:

>> I guess you can also use them to remove rust

LOL

Ah man, laughing so loud people around are giving me the look. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Nari, how's it hangin mate?...I've just noticed you're a VHTV follower now...::)

G'day Naga, yes jumped ship. More action here that poor old RLC. I see Nicole has came and went after her medical episode. How's her nickers drawer going?

Got a new soft spot with Anastasia, although I'm a bit mystify with her attentions with this "person". :huh: 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That was said sort of tongue in cheek (if you've still got a tongue after eating one, then it would be just 'in cheek'...:dodgy: )

But they must be ridiculously hot!!!...I wouldn't advise using them when cooking a meal for your new girl...:sick:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day Naga, yes jumped ship. More action here that poor old RLC. I see Nicole has came and went after her medical episode. How's her nickers drawer going?

Got a new soft spot with Anastasia, although I'm a bit mystify with her attentions with this "person". :huh: 

Her knicker drawer smells great. as you'd expect,  but, as you can see from my profile, I only go there for my hols these days..I tend to do quite a bit of knicker drawer hopping now because there are so many lovely ladies...:heart:...But Nicole will always be up there as 1 of my top girls..:heart:
I might take a free peak at your girl Anastasia...out of curiosity...We always had similar tastes in the girls...:biggrin:
We had a few canny chats Nari...and it's nice to see some other guy on her calling knickers knickers and not panties...I hate that word...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her knicker drawer smells great. as you'd expect,  but, as you can see from my profile, I only go there for my hols these days..I tend to do quite a bit of knicker drawer hopping now because there are so many lovely ladies...:heart:...But Nicole will always be up there as 1 of my top girls..:heart:
I might take a free peak at your girl Anastasia...out of curiosity...We always had similar tastes in the girls...:biggrin:
We had a few canny chats Nari...and it's nice to see some other guy on her calling knickers knickers and not panties...I hate that word...:dodgy:

You will find that Anastasia's bum is very similar shaped as Nicole's. Something to be admired. :heart:

Panties are an item of clothing my female teachers wore during the day many many years ago. :blush: