Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Seriously, where can I buy one of these?

Try IKEA - one of the quotes I heard this evening on the radio asked, "where do you go for 2 hours of peace and quiet?" The response was "I follow the arrows around an IKEA store!" ~ much laughter. Incidentally one of the other responses was "I go to the marital bedroom; nothing has happened there for forty years." More seriously much of the furniture in the VH flats comes from IKEA, so t'Internet search, or your local IKEA. Good luck!

Edited by Oldstalker
typo elimination

16 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Try IKEA - one of the quotes I heard this evening on the radio asked, "where do you go for 2 hours of peace and quiet?" The response was "I follow the arrows around an IKEA store!" ~ much laughter. Incidentally one of the other responses was "I go to the marital bedroom; nothing has happened there for forty years." More seriously much of the furniture in the VH flats comes from IKEA, so t'Internet search, or your local IKEA. Good luck!

Do you know IKEA product name?

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Do you know IKEA product name?

NOT a clue. I have never darkened IKEA's doors. :biggrin: One of my mates was banned; after asking for help and receiving none, he abandoned a trolley well laden in one of the aisles! Anyway, the nearest one to me is most of 100 miles.

• Upvote 1