Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Well...Wow ,wow,wow 

Great movie ! Thank yooou ! 😍

Surprising movie:biggrin:,I love smart made horror/triller movies and this one(that's joins also some nice comedy in the mix) it's easily one of the best I seen the last couple or more years.Still catch an part of you two watching it and..could had been an perfect movie session if...George didn't let the glasse to floor hehe,ps..and get out 2 Seems could be already in work:biggrin:.believe or not this is the director of movie..key and peele reaction s GIFit's an we'll know American humorist.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Surprising movie:biggrin:,I love smart made horror/triller movies and this one(that's joins also some nice comedy in the mix) it's easily one of the best I seen the last couple or more years.Still catch an part of you two watching it and..could had been an perfect movie session if...George didn't let the glasse to floor hehe,ps..and get out 2 Seems could be already in work:biggrin:.believe or not this is the director of movie..key and peele reaction s GIFit's an we'll know American humorist.

Hahaha. Well yes,and i love a smart horror and I don t think I just seen one so good like that. But with the litlle humor to movie was perfect! 

I will look tommorow for sure ! 😍

• Upvote 1