Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Would like to see you writing in my language :biggrin::biggrin: 
My problem normally is with verb tenses

Lol I take my hat off to all non speaking people on here for their great efforts in using english, i am english and even i struggle sometimes lol

whats your languaqe Sparkles?

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol i wasn't trying to be funny but i see it all over CC and it just irritates me lol

Dear cc mate i could tell you so much about..him and her..and i will do precisely that,him it's like an potato chips but in blue,in more professional terms,him it's like an box of correctly fry chips,now her..it's an all other story,the crossed stories led to an vanishing of verbs that by itself become precisely that..her.Basicaly and to wrap things up but also absoluty not finish..him and her are from the verb..be.bee..yes like Maya.cheers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dear cc mate i could tell you so much about..him and her..and i will do precisely that,him it's like an potato chips but in blue,in more professional terms,him it's like an box of correctly fry chips,now her..it's an all other story,the crossed stories led to an vanishing of verbs that by itself become precisely that..her.Basicaly and to wrap things up but also absoluty not finish..him and her are from the verb..be.bee..yes like Maya.cheers.

Now explain that to me in english :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1